WEEK 11 11/20/22 GAMEDAY Bills vs. Browns in Detroit Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yes it does… perfect conditions for Josh and the receivers.

I think it helps us for sure.  And the last time we did this song and dance, we killed our opponent, despite the chaos of the move.

But...we have to see.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

That seals it. Bills win.

5-0 with Poyer in the lineup this year.

if he plays it will be a BIG boost no doubt.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Last year at about this time the lightbulb went off. The Bills were the best team in football from this point forward. I’m hoping that happens again. They need to find a rythym and get healthy. If that happens, they’re incredibly dangerous.

Kirby are you sure about last year?

Last year our 10th game was a disaster vs Indy. Next week we won vs Saints who had half of the team injured and no QB. Week later we lost to NE while they passed 3 times whole game and we for sure didn't look like best team in football. We were losing 24-3 at halftime vs Tampa until we finally started to look like one of the best teams in football in the second half.

And even after that, we had bad to mediocre games vs Panthers, Falcons (Allen 11/26 for 120y and 3 picks) and Jets.

Actually, I'd say that last regular season was below expectation quite a lot, but everything was forgotten after superb performances in playoffs (even though it wasn't enough).

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Kinda crazy that Hyde travels with the team still

Is that the norm?

I don’t think it is.

Hyde and others have mentioned that he has taken on basically a coaching role this season.

I think it is absolutely awesome that he even WANTS to do that, that he still gets to feel like a part of this team, and that the team gets to benefit from his years of knowledge and experience.

great stuff.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Ignorance is bliss as they say. 

Saying the most likely outcome of the Bills remaining division games is a 2-2 record is the most ignorant thing I’ve read in this thread. 3 out of 4 at home and they’ll be favored in all 4. 3-1 is probably the most likely, but 4-0 is much more likely than 2-2.

This place is a cesspool whenever the team loses a couple games, it’s so typical and boring. Those that whine and moan about close losses with half the starting defense out shouldn’t be allowed to enjoy the wins. The best bellwether of future success is point differential, where the Bills are still a healthy #1 in the NFL. I expect the standings to reflect this by the end of the year.

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don’t think it is.

Hyde and others have mentioned that he has taken on basically a coaching role this season.

I think it is absolutely awesome that he even WANTS to do that, that he still gets to feel like a part of this team, and that the team gets to benefit from his years of knowledge and experience.

great stuff.

It speaks VOLUMES to the truth behind the “culture” talk.

• Agree 1