WEEK 11 11/20/22 GAMEDAY Bills vs. Browns in Detroit Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

I don't think so. The Browns defense is horribly coached & their interior D line might be the worst in the NFL. 

The Browns' offense is decent, but they're not going to win if the Bills go up a couple scores. I follow both teams closely & seriously doubt this will be a close game. Bills should pull away in the 2nd half.

I don't follow the Brown's as closely, and trust you are correct, and have bet accordingly.  :)  I fear Nick Chubb.  But the Bills may score 40. 

• Like (+1) 1

These contests have always been pretty Spirited in the past.  Hits on Taylor and their QB back in the day. Some lively post play squabbling. The Bills could be fiery for traveling like this, the Browns could be piles of dog ***** like most things Cleveland. So just something to remember from many past matchups. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Browns were stomped by MIA last week, but I still have a bad feeling about this one. The venue change doesn’t help matters either. Bills D can’t stop the run when it matters and McD / Frazier seem to think they have their all world secondary intact. Josh has lost his way since the bye. Hope I’m wrong but a 3rd straight loss seems likely here. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, RiotAct said:

yes it does… perfect conditions for Josh and the receivers.

And perfect for the Browns too…they both get to play in it. Brissette is thoroughly average but he’ll have better conditions than OP. We’ll see how the crowd is . 

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, Simon said:

With the Lions having a home game in just a few days, I'm guessing you won't see much in the way of Bills field decor. 

But what the hell do I know.... 🤷‍♂️

Reid Ferguson shared an image from the end zone. It definitely didn't look vibrant showing "Lions". 

It was shared now this AM. No idea how long the paint takes to dry. But I can't imagine they painted the end zones?!?? 

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

Reid Ferguson shared an image from the end zone. It definitely didn't look vibrant showing "Lions". 

It was shared now this AM. No idea how long the paint takes to dry. But I can't imagine they painted the end zones?!?? 

They probably just used water paint. It’ll be all over the Browns uniforms by the end of the 1st. 🤣

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

They didn't. Said it would be too tight and create a possible dangerous issue (not sure how but I'll take their word for it).

All other aspects, video board, banners, etc., the Bills were told they can bring whatever to set it up. 

So don't worry, we will still have our beloved train horn on 3rd downs.