WEEK 11 11/20/22 GAMEDAY Bills vs. Browns in Detroit Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

The term UNIQUE is used regularly in our lexicon, including derivatives such as fairly unique, pretty unique & very unique. It’s almost always used incorrectly.

What the Bills endured since leaving all our mouths agape with Allen’s endzone Pick to end our chance at victory last Sunday, qualifies as unique. ‘Snowmagedon2’ struck WNY, dumping 7’ of the white stuff on New Era field and the Orchard Park area. Too much, too fast, too late in the week to clear safe passageway for a game today. Even practice was forced into offsite zoom meetings. So it’s off to Detroit again to play a Home game against a Conference rival. Yes, been there, done that. What’s unique is the Bills are occupying the Visitors sideline and locker rooms by choice, because we’ll return there in 3 days to play ‘at’ the Lions on Thanksgiving. So opting for the visiting team accommodations is wise as it attempts to give familiarity to unfamiliar circumstances. 

Allens’ pick did so much damage to the teams’ League positioning, it can’t be understated. PPeterson’s 2nd endzone interception dumped the Bills from Division AND Conference top spot to THIRD in our Division and the Sixth seed! Yes, our unicorn has been careless at times in the past, but never more impactful than this error. Suddenly, this upcoming 6 game stretch becomes our season, with 4 games against our Division and we’re already 0-2 here.

It may be ‘pre-Black Friday’ on the calendar, buts its MUST WIN time for the Bills, if our lofty hopes for this season can be realized.

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Good Game Day morning TBD. I hope all are safe in WNY.  ..... The Bills will be in the cozy and warm confines of Ford Field in Detroit, so all of us can stay in the cozy and warm confines of our homes and watch them roil-over the Brownies like thunder-snow rolls over the southtowns.

LET'S GO, BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

How many here are heading to/ already in Detroit?

Thank you in advance for your commitment!

Going! Actually We live about 30 minutes  across the Border from Detroit. It was more of a trek for me last week into Buffalo. Lucked out in being able to see the Bills today and Thursday!!

Go Bills!! 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is Great! Please post game pic/Bills Mafia attendance and the stadium atmosphere!

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Going! Actually We live about 30 minutes  across the Border from Detroit. It was more of a trek last week into Buffalo. Lucked out in being able to see the Bills today and Thursday!!

Go Bills!! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

How many here are heading to/ already in Detroit?

Thank you in advance for your commitment!

Already in the Detroit area with my family. We drove in from Cincinnati yesterday. It’ll be my kids (19 and 17) first Bills game and my first since I left WNY for grad school in 1997.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1