Alito The Leaker?

Tiberius

10 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I won't even say this is impossible but this sentence could be written truthfully about all 9 justices in 2014- gotta question the intelligence of someone who is reposting this without any evidence. 

Well, one of these Christian is lying then, Alotio or the minister who said Alito leaked 

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, one of these Christian is lying then, Alotio or the minister who said Alito leaked 

A political figure lie where he gets tons of publicity with no chance of the truth ever being proven? I am shocked I tell you. What is truly amazing is that Alito leaked that one and NO ONE found out about it for almost a decade until a guy who heard a third hand account decided to mention it. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

A political figure lie where he gets tons of publicity with no chance of the truth ever being proven? I am shocked I tell you. What is truly amazing is that Alito leaked that one and NO ONE found out about it for almost a decade until a guy who heard a third hand account decided to mention it. 

We have no idea who leaked it but… you were convinced it was someone who didn’t even sit on the court.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:00 PM, Orlando Tim said:

she has access to the building and intranet where the memo was made and being shared along with only a few hundred people. Therefore to call him an idiot you must know who leaked it, please tell me? 

On 5/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, Orlando Tim said:

need to prove to you that a judge who is approved to the supreme court has access to the supreme court? Bless your heart for being special 

lmao

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We have no idea who leaked it but… you were convinced it was someone who didn’t even sit on the court.

Nice job of lying again- I did not accuse her or anyone of being the leaker- I simply stated the fact she had access, which you denied. 

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

One of those Christians is lying. That's a sin? 

is leaking supreme court decisions a serious threat now or something? recent history says first you leak a decision. but you also should announce that everyone who can take a hour from there full time careers should go to the judges home to scream about the leak as well.

so showing up and yelling at judges and their families kind of leaks are good. just leak. bad? i dunno, a smidge of violent kidnapping plot didnt really come across as good but the white house still green lit the doxxing party. pardon my slow and consistant eye roll on the fact you guys suddenly care about (potential) leaks from 8 years ago. 

Edited by Buffarukus

• 3 weeks later...

Gee.

No follow-up from Tiberius. . . . . . . . .  . . . . I wonder why 🤔

Explosive testimony proves Alito accuser is a liar

The Democrats have been on a mission to discredit the Supreme Court over the past few years.

And, as usual, they don’t care a whit about how they accomplish that goal. They are interested solely in creating a Narrative that suits their purpose, and not even remotely interested in ensuring that they are being truthful.

Not even a little bit.

We can all recall the outcry over Amy Coney Barrett’s appointment to the Court. In its wake the Left pushed relentlessly for expanding the size of and packing the Court with liberals.

That went nowhere because it is grossly unpopular. Despite a decline in support for the Court–driven largely by a massive propaganda campaign by the Left–Americans trust politicians even less than the Supreme Court. Congress has approval ratings hovering around the worst of the worst: Satan and the MSM.

So the Left has chosen a new tactic, or at least a revision of an old one: slander. Lie, cheat, steal, smear–you know the drill. Since the truth doesn’t work, and neither does hyperbole, just flat out lie.

And that is what they have been doing. And they have been caught in the act. Not that they will admit it, but it is on video for all the world to see.

On Thursday the Judiciary Committee held a hearing about the Supreme Court, based upon the accusation that Justice Alito leaked the Hobby Lobby decision to a Christian activist. The accusation was made by Rev. Robert Schenck, who claimed that a colleague had told him that Alito had leaked the decision to her in the months prior to it being released.

Both Alito and the woman to whom he supposedly leaked the decision deny it vehemently. The Democrats, very unwisely, brought Rev. Schenck before the committee to spin his tale. Under cross examination by Jim Jordan his credibility was shredded.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/12/08/explosive-testimony-proves-alito-accuser-is-a-liar-n516585

• Shocked 1