JD McKissic to season ending IR...it worked out for the Bills

Big Turk

11 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Wonder how much we'd have even used him. Hines hardly gets used at all & Cook isn't exactly being turned loose. 

Beane likes getting these players, but Dorsey doesn't like using them. Shopper & Chef aren't on the same page.

I don’t think it’s Dorsey. It’s McD

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

If Breece Hall was here he doesn’t tear his ACL

A guy gets hurt on another team doesn’t mean he gets hurt if he’s here.  

And yes, Breece should have been a Bill

Already slowly beginning the Bijan Robinson wagon   

A quick, 6'0" 220lb all purpose back, f yes!  

20 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Wonder how much we'd have even used him. Hines hardly gets used at all & Cook isn't exactly being turned loose. 

Beane likes getting these players, but Dorsey doesn't like using them. Shopper & Chef aren't on the same page.

Well said. Duke Johnson was activated ( and played well in limited duty).  So why did they even trade for Hines? For that matter, why isn't Marlowe out there?

Edited by Herb Nightly
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

I somewhat disagree.  

#1:  if he (or Hines for that matter) would’ve been here since training camp, they would likely be utilized.  

#2:  and no offense to the OP but I think it’s a little crazy (I actually think it’s totally insane) to think that McKissic would have a potentially season-ending injury in week 10 whether or not he played for the Bills or Washington.  Just Sayn’

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.