Predict “the Chubb”.

Italian Bills

2 hours ago, Maynard said:

Chubb will run wild on us. 150+ I’d say. 

Eh. Browns defense is garbage. Specifically, their defensive tackles.

I think we get a lead early and sell out against the run. Make Jacoby Brissett keep up with Josh.

In that scenario, zero chance he “runs wild” on us.

Wouldnt you do that as a coach?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

How many yards do you think he will gain ? 

Do you think Frazier will change something to strongly limit him ? Or not, he’ll stay put with his nickel believing is still the best way ?

Between 50 and 100

Between 100 and 150

More than 150 (i don’t believe it honestly, it would be a nightmare)

Make your prediction. 

The goal has to be to put the game in Brisettes hands so I’m going to go with 50-100 

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

John, I try and forget everything from the drought, but remember the snow game with Moulds one handed catch and Ricky Ganga Williams ran for I think 230 yards, and we still won against the fish.

we’re going to win tomorrow and Dorsey needs to keep his calm to keep Allen calm.

I love those late Miami game when the crowd starts singing “let it snow”. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Chubb get his tomorrow.

Side note; I’m glad I took 5/20 back east instead of 90 after that game. 

28 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Chubb - 32 for 230 but JA throws for 475 - 5 TD, 2 Int and Bills win by 24.

I more or less agree, and said the same in one of these threads recently.

Chubb may be the best pure runner in the game right now, and Cleveland has a solid run game.

We also have a bad run defense.

And yet, if Josh does his job, none of it will matter at all.

Only way his (presumably successful) running can hurt us is if the offense screws around again, we have more turnovers, and we are NOT putting points on the board.

In a low scoring world, Cleveland could beat us.

If we perform well, they will not able to match our scoring.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Eh. Browns defense is garbage. Specifically, their defensive tackles.

I think we get a lead early and sell out against the run. Make Jacoby Brissett keep up with Josh.

In that scenario, zero chance he “runs wild” on us.

Wouldnt you do that as a coach?

We’ll see! 

Chubb will get his yards.  I dont think its going to be enough to beat us. Really the only bad rush last week was that big run for a TD.  If not for that one single run then none of the rest of the rushing would have mattered.  The Bills just need to stop that big one from happening.

6 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Serious question.  Has a Jacoby Brissett led offense ever scored a point against the Buffalo Bills? We blanked him in Miami last year, we blanked him in New England years ago.  

I looked into it and Brissett was actually the Indy QB during the infamous snow game.  Indy scored 7 points.  Looks like in 3 outings, Brissett has led one scoring drive vs. the Buffalo Bills.

Ah yes the Peterman/ Joe Webb vs Brisset duel the NFL didn’t know they needed

32 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Bills will abandon the nickel dime strategy and sell out to stop the run. Brissett has a career day and passes for 350.  Frazier refuses to adjust and speaks proudly about the Bills holding Chubb to under 50. 

You are really gearing up to have a big day in the shoutbox tomorrow!  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.