Predict “the Chubb”.

Italian Bills

How many yards do you think he will gain ? 

Do you think Frazier will change something to strongly limit him ? Or not, he’ll stay put with his nickel believing is still the best way ?

Between 50 and 100

Between 100 and 150

More than 150 (i don’t believe it honestly, it would be a nightmare)

Make your prediction. 

23 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Do you think Frazier will change something to strongly limit him ? Or not, he’ll stay put with his nickel believing is still the best way ?

Between 50 and 100

Between 100 and 150

Make your prediction. 

Hey Paizan:

I say between 50-99.  When the Bills know a threat is coming, they’ve done well against Henry, etc.  Taylor destroyed us last year.  GB surprised us, but we should've been able to stop the NYJ. 

We know Chubb and Hunt are coming and Brissett doesn’t scare anyone.  They are a real threat if Watson is anywhere close to where he was two years ago.  

I see Detroit as a positive.  The rush travels well in snow, but a dome favors the passing game.  I think we’re going to win tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

Between 50 and 100

Between 100 and 150

Make your prediction. 

Last 3 games we have given up 208, 173, 147 yards rushing... those teams we faced only average 122, 116, 107 yards per game rushing...

Now we face a team that's significantly better at running than any of those 3 opponents who averages 159 rushing yards per game, with Chubb by himself averaging 100 ypg.

150 is a tough cutoff because 150 for a single rusher is a special day. Based on the way we are playing and he is playing i would easily see 100+, question is does he have a big day for 130-140 or does he push 150+?

I'm going to say 150+.

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Last 3 games we have given up 208, 173, 147 yards rushing... those teams we faced only average 122, 116, 107 yards per game rushing...

Now we face a team that's significantly better at running than any of those 3 opponents who averages 159 rushing yards per game, with Chubb by himself averaging 100 ypg.

150 is a tough cutoff because 150 for a single rusher is a special day. Based on the way we are playing and he is playing i would easily see 100+, question is does he have a big day for 130-140 or does he push 150+?

I'm going to say 150+.

I would settle for not giving up an 81 yd TD run.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Serious question.  Has a Jacoby Brissett led offense ever scored a point against the Buffalo Bills? We blanked him in Miami last year, we blanked him in New England years ago.  

I looked into it and Brissett was actually the Indy QB during the infamous snow game.  Indy scored 7 points.  Looks like in 3 outings, Brissett has led one scoring drive vs. the Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

For me, it's pretty hard to be confident about the Bills rush defense. Edmunds is out and then are facing perhaps the best rushing team in the NFL. They have a great Oline rushing attack and Chubb is arguably the best RB in the league. Knowing the Cleveland Browns are going to run isn't enough to stop them. Players have to execute, stay in their lanes, and tackle. The last 3 games haven't led us to believe the Bills can do this for 60 min. 

Hope the Bills can get up early and take some of their run game away. Will be difficult because the Browns will stay committed to the run. Look at the Vikes game. Down 17 after a huge Bills score. The game was on the verge of being a blowout. Boom 81 yards later the Vikes were right back in the game. People look at Jefferson and the plays he made. Indeed he was beyond awesome. However, that Cook run was the turning poubtvof the game and goes under the radar. 

With that said, I'm confident to say the Browns will gash the Bills run defense. They don't have the players to stop them. Tyler, Bitonio, and Conklin should push around the soft Bills interior. 

Brown's will rush for over 200 yards. Chubb 148 yards, Hunt 48 yards, and Brisett 36 yards. Hoping they don't convert the rushing yards inti many TDS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Maynard said:

Chubb will run wild on us. 150+ I’d say. 

I totally agree; think he's have a HUGE game and our run D will continue to strike fear into the hearts of Bills fans.

And yet we will win by 20 points...if Josh shows up and plays his "A" game.

If he plays like crap yet agin, we'll lose, and this place will explode.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He will go over 100 yards

we will still win

John, I try and forget everything from the drought, but remember the snow game with Moulds one handed catch and Ricky Ganga Williams ran for I think 230 yards, and we still won against the fish.

we’re going to win tomorrow and Dorsey needs to keep his calm to keep Allen calm.

13 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

John, I try and forget everything from the drought, but remember the snow game with Moulds one handed catch and Ricky Ganga Williams ran for I think 230 yards, and we still won against the fish.

we’re going to win tomorrow and Dorsey needs to keep his calm to keep Allen calm.

Ricky Williams was a beast. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.