Will Bills Make it to Detriot Rested for the Game?

Rich Stadium Original

I live in Orchard Park and the current storm has made the town a mess. We have, in my neighborhood, a little over 4 feet of snow with many roads impassable.

For now, it has stopped snowing, but as many of the players live in my area, I'm curious how they are going to get them all to the airport as planned this afternoon.

That heavy snow has moved up to the airport area now, and with heavy snow and 1/4 mile visibilty, it is pretty much unusable. If things get delayed considerably, what kind of pre game rest will they have?

I'll be curious to see how the NFL and Buffalo Bills handle this.  Cant delay the game as they play again on Thanksgiving.

Cant make them forfeit as you moved the game out of town.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

I live in Orchard Park and the current storm has made the town a mess. We have, in my neighborhood, a little over 4 feet of snow with many roads impassable.

For now, it has stopped snowing, but as many of the players live in my area, I'm curious how they are going to get them all to the airport as planned this afternoon.

That heavy snow has moved up to the airport area now, and with heavy snow and 1/4 mile visibilty, it is pretty much unusable. If things get delayed considerably, what kind of pre game rest will they have?

I'll be curious to see how the NFL and Buffalo Bills handle this.  Cant delay the game as they play again on Thanksgiving.

I live next door, stop blowing your snow on my driveway....

• Haha (+1) 13

1 hour ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

Its a 1/2 hour flight... FFS people!

Edit: even better

Edited by TBBills

Single dumbest part of all of this was to not move the team to a hotel up north on Friday. Could have flown out of Rochester.  Just mind numbing in its lack of foresight 

11 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Its a 1 1/2 hour flight... FFS people!

it’s less than 30 minutes 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Why in the world they did not leave earlier? They could have had an easier trip and even possibly had a practice. 

Sal said they have a window they targeted today which will be no snow (Looking at the radar it is still in play). Who wants to sit in Detroit longer than they have to?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.