Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Browns, Bills on a neutral field

BillsFan619

I believe the Bills would have won at home but I do believe  being at a neutral site in a dome will be a big advantage for the Bills.

While I think the Browns will do well in the run game, I’m not concerned about it because I don’t believe they’ll be able to keep up with our offense.

The Browns only have three INTs on the year. This is going to be a get right game for JA and he’s going to rely on his best receiver to do it.

I’m going with Diggs. He’ll dominate like he has the whole year. He’ll get a few clutch catches, move the chains, be Josh’s go to and pull in a couple TDs.

It won’t be a blowout, but it’ll be a comfortable win.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Tremaine Edmunds' absence. Normally I think the Bills could make the necessary adjustments and get their backup LBs ready during a normal week, but this is Snowvember and the Bills have had barely any time. Dodson and Bernard have been underwhelming and Klein just got into the building this week.

If Njoku plays, Brissett has a nice target down the middle, paired with Cooper on the outside, that will be key in picking up 3rd downs. Thankfully, it's Brissett we're talking about.

Edited by LeGOATski

I know the game is "pick someone not named Josh Allen" but this game more than any is about Josh Allen!  If he continues his below-par play, we might well lose.

If he gets in back in gear, we might win by 20 or more.

I don't see anyone else on the team 5% as important to the outcome.

But yes, if Josh gets it together, Diggs will likely have a huge game as well, so he's a safe pick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, 14774 said:

Not a player but, Ken Dorsey.

Not a player, but turnovers. The Bills have been one of, if not the worst team for turnovers this year and they've played a big role in the losses. Part of that is on Dorsey's play calling. Win the turnover battle, likely win the game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.