Sean McDermott is the current longest tenured NFL head coach without a Super Bowl appearance.

Chaos

On 11/19/2022 at 6:52 AM, todd said:

I guess Andy reid sucks, too. Great logic. 

Unreal how people will use useless trivia and facts to try to prove a point. Just shows a lack of critical thinking. You qualify.

You like McDermott? You’re an idiot 

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, MJS said:

Bull. McDermott has received WAY more criticism than Allen, as if McDermott is out there throwing the game sealing INT's.

I don't want to fire either of them. I hope they are both the Bills combo for the next decade plus.

Okay. But i mean anyone with a brain knows the last two losses were largely on Allen. McDermott in general gets heat because he is the head coach and the QB isn't going anywhere. 

5 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Okay. But i mean anyone with a brain knows the last two losses were largely on Allen. McDermott in general gets heat because he is the head coach and the QB isn't going anywhere. 

We literally had threads started claiming the losses were squarely on McDermott.

14 hours ago, Einstein said:

Agreed that 5 years would be too long. Allen would be going into 11th season with a new head coach. Not ideal.

I think it’s likely they would move on from McDermott the same season that the new stadium is unveiled, which would be 3 more seasons. New digs, new coach, new direction, get the fans hyped up, etc. 

That actually sounds about right if McD does not progress the team by then.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.