Daryl Williams Still Available

Rigotz

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

This is where Beane dropped the ball in protecting our 1/4 of a billion dollar QB. He surrounds Josh with bamboo sticks to protect him instead of brick walls.

Our putrid o-line is why the running game blows and performances of Allen stinks the last few weeks.

I agree that our o-line has stunk lately.

I do not think that it's reasonable or fair to blame Josh's boneheaded interceptions the past few games on the o-line. Poor protection is not the reason that he's throwing the ball directly to defenders as if he literally can't see them.

4 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Yes, and Odell Beckham is also available.

He was probably asking for money similar to the 3 year $24M he was coming off from the Bills.

I don't understand how he goes from valued starter to completely useless to you guys in less than a year. The suggestion was a cheap deal, as his market has settled and he wouldn't be able to ask for starter money anymore.

Hey, up until a day or 2 ago Ndamukong Suh was "still available."

Wish we were the team who signed him, not Philly.

Being available doesn't always mean "he sucks."  

The world is a more complex place than that.

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s bring him in…..

just wanted to be part of the party of every flipping guy, and say let’s bring him in….

I’ll trust Beane in his business decisions considering he was GM of the year a year and a half ago, and built another championship team.  FWIW- he is the smartest guy in the room even though some of you think you are.

10 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Pretty wild that he's still available. Matt Parrino had a rumor last month that he's "retired" but I wonder if he'd take a cheap deal for just the playoff run?

I think we can all agree, he'd be great depth this late in the season and we don't want to wait for a "must have" scenario where he has all the leverage.

What do you think?

It's not wild. He sucks.

Trash.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.