White, Edmunds and Rousseau - OUT

DasNootz

15 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

This seemed like an ideal spot to bring White back - now wishing we would have IR'ed him after activating him for a day.

I disagree regarding White. He needs practice time to be able to get into some form of game shape, be able to be under the close supervision of coaches while they watch him work to assess his readiness and I have no doubt, being part of the team activities only helps the comradery and chemistry while also keeping him engaged in all of the "mental" work as well. If he is truly not able to return for the season, then I agree. But as much as I want a dome for the team, the Detroit turf is notorious for being an injury waiting to happen, so given Tre's injury it only makes sense. 

As for Edmunds, that's a real bummer because he has stepped up his game this year, IMHO, and the second half of the Vikings game only revealed further his relevance and importance to the Bills' Defense. Him being out against the two-headed monster of Chubb-Hunt, is less than ideal. But, next man up or get out of the way because the Bills need to find a way to win regardless - in a dome with this Offense, there should be no excuses for why the Offense can't post a hefty number on the Browns' Defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

These type of comments are so disrespectful and embarrassing as a Bills fan.

The guy has a history of working arguably harder than anyone else on the team and you sit there on your couch with your TV dinner criticizing him for not working hard enough. One thread wasn't enough for you?

I’m actually at the base clinic getting treatment for the Tuberculosis that I got while evacuating Afghanistan refugees.  Despite the fact of not being able to breathe/lung issues and fatigue over there last 6 months while doing the treatment, I still have to do a PT test and perform my job as the head mechanic at my unit. But I guess since I’m not being paid $17M a year, I don’t get that special treatment of waiting until my treatment is over and I’m ready to mentally perform my duties before I have to put my lungs through the stress of exercising and conducting my manual labor job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

7 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

I’m actually at the base clinic getting treatment for the Tuberculosis that I got while evacuating Afghanistan refugees.  Despite the fact of not being able to breathe/lung issues and fatigue over there last 6 months while doing the treatment, I still have to do a PT test and perform my job as the head mechanic at my unit. But I guess since I’m not being paid $17M a year, I don’t get that special treatment of waiting until my treatment is over and I’m ready to mentally perform my duties before I have to put my lungs through the stress of exercising and conducting my manual labor job.

Sorry about the TB dude, really, but you are making a whole bunch of assumptions here and that sucks

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

If the team just said "We don't want Tre's first two games to be played five days apart on one of the worst surfaces in the league so we're sitting him two more weeks" I'd be 100% cool with that.

Not cool with the silent treatment.

They don’t have to say anything to you about Tre’s knee or Josh’s elbow. 

25 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

It’s probably conditioning. He missed all of OtAs and camp. If he plays too early and pulls a hammy, what’s the point?

He's been practicing since the week leading up to the Kansas City game. How much further does he need to drag this out. That game was 5 weeks ago

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

No ideal what is going on with Tre White. 

Our media asks snowball soft questions, but I hope they start digging into this. 

We've played 1/2 strength in the secondary all year. 

He’s been practicing for 5 weeks. I believe they had him scout team for 2-3 weeks and then ramping him up to team practice the last couple weeks.

It seems to me like the Bills are giving him a training camp before throwing him into games. Once he starts playing I bet they give him 10-15 snaps, similar to preseason. Slowly ramping him up to a full game.

There really hasn’t been a reason to move any faster. They don’t face another elite level passing attack until week 15. So it’s possible White returns to play vs NE. Plays 10-15 snaps. Then half a game or more vs NY Jets. Then he’ll be ready vs Miami for full go.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

In that case, I'm sorry for your bitterness. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.