White, Edmunds and Rousseau - OUT

DasNootz

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Not sure what his deal is but I think it’s mental and not physical. 

Agree. To me this is a similar situation that happened with Derrick rose in the nba. He was elite and an mvp and then he hurt his knee. Got cleared and still sat out. He was never the same player. I think we might need to get used to that possibly being the reality with white. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Lions have same turf that he hurt his knee on. I don’t think he’ll be back vs Detroit either.

Maybe we can line the Bills home field with pillows on the regular season finale and get him 5-10 snaps. 

Joking, and it is what it is, but at this point it's getting kind of ridiculous.  Road games never seem ideal.  Weather is turning in Buffalo and much of the country... not many 65 and sunny games left on the schedule.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Good Lord. I hate to say it, but we might as well put White on IR. Only thing I can think is we are saving him for our December push to the playoffs. 

I think this game will show truly how much edmunds means to our defense

Adding White and OBJ to the roster in December seems like a low risk, high reward scenario.  Has anyone looked into this?

2 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

He’s still resting comfortably in his pile of money.  We sure would hate to inconvenience him by doing his job while he’s not on the injury report or IR…

These type of comments are so disrespectful and embarrassing as a Bills fan.

The guy has a history of working arguably harder than anyone else on the team and you sit there on your couch with your TV dinner criticizing him for not working hard enough. One thread wasn't enough for you?

• Like (+1) 10
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7

1 minute ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

No Edmunds and facing Chubb.

It could be a long afternoon.

The Browns defense blows. The Bills should move the ball all day long. Being Captain Obvious here... they will win if they finish drives and avoid turnovers. Something they didn't do in the 2nd half last week.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Agree. To me this is a similar situation that happened with Derrick rose in the nba. He was elite and an mvp and then he hurt his knee. Got cleared and still sat out. He was never the same player. I think we might need to get used to that possibly being the reality with white. 

Same thing happened out here in Colorado with Jamal Murray last season with Nuggets.  Medically cleared a month before playoffs and never returned that season at all even though he practiced.  This article explains it pretty well, including how Nuggets organization kind of screwed up handling of it all.  This is VERY similar to Trey, and it seems Bills organization are handling it about as poorly as Nuggets did.

https://denverfan.com/2097722/the-nugget-unintentionally-left-jamal-murray-hanging-out-to-dry/

Edited by Billsflyer12
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Tremaine just needs to rest that groin and get healthy for the final stretch of games.

Not sure we should expect to see Klein get meaningful amount of snaps against Cleveland, but he's great insurance for a short turnaround against Detroit.  And with New England upcoming, he will be helpful.

Dodson is certainly capable and did fine against Vikings.  He's got athleticism, not Tremaine level, but if I had to pick 1-2 games to see Dodson get snaps it's against Cleveland and Detroit.

Edited by MasterStrategist
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.