Hunter Biden's Laptop Thread

Tiberius

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why is this in any way odd? An investigation is done by a subcommittee specifically tasked with oversight. It’s not the entire House. It’s their job. 

Maybe the “red wave” should tell you what Americans think about the BS.

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I hope they spend all of their time investigating and talking about Hunter Biden. It’s definitely what the average American wants Congress to spend time doing and in no way will make them look bad. 

So you would prefer the Oversight Committee to oversee what then? I’m sure there’s a suggestion box in the hallway. 

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I hope they spend all of their time investigating and talking about Hunter Biden. It’s definitely what the average American wants Congress to spend time doing and in no way will make them look bad. 

:lol:

From the guy who gave his full throated support to the sham J6 committee that by polling, ratings and other measures said the vast majority gave zero ***** about. 

I'm shocked that this partisan hack would find fault with a partisan committee from the other side. Shocked I tell ya.

Classic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The Washington establishment doesn't care what the "average" American wants.  They care what big money donors want.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you supporting ignoring all the self-incriminating evidence of Biden family influence peddling operation with clients such as China and money skimming operations in Ukraine?  

It’s way beyond that. There’s oversight needed into the role that the FBI and DOJ played in suppressing this story. Questions definitely need to be asked and answered….under oath…as Goose would say. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s way beyond that. There’s oversight needed into the role that the FBI and DOJ played in suppressing this story. Questions definitely need to be asked and answered….under oath…as Goose would say. 

Take the points on this bet and watch as they all invoke "executive privilege" while citing all the standard excuses for lying such as "national security risks" that might result from actually telling the truth!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

You know the standard leftist talking point about Hunters laptop, right?

Hunter isn't an elected official nor does he work for the government.  So leave him alone!

:lol:

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Take the points on this bet and watch as they all invoke "executive privilege" while citing all the standard excuses for lying such as "national security risks" that might result from actually telling the truth!

Agreed. The point is to just have all the suppressed evidence see the light of day. Not that a corrupt media will report any of it.

Under our current tiered justice system there's zero chance anyone will be held accountable. 

37 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What's on this laptop that's so important that the national government needs to have congress look into it? 

And what are the Republicans doing about inflation? 

Biden should just pardon Hunter now. Take a page out of trumps book.  If pardoning a bunch of insurrectionists is palatable to the GOP I’m sure a laptop is not that big of a deal. 

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you would prefer the Oversight Committee to oversee what then? I’m sure there’s a suggestion box in the hallway. 

he is already under investigation I thought.  Double top secret investigation now? 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And what are the Republicans doing about inflation? 

I'm quite certain that oil prices would be considerably lower if such policies in existence when our current administration took over were still in place.

Further, when the next debt ceiling/continuing resolution debate occurs, I'm sure you will be silent as the Republicans advocate for anti inflationary issues.

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm quite certain that oil prices would be considerably lower if such policies in existence when our current administration took over were still in place.

Further, when the next debt ceiling/continuing resolution debate occurs, I'm sure you will be silent as the Republicans advocate for anti inflationary issues.

What policies and how much lower? 

Lol. Looks like I triggered some people. 

Nobody who doesn’t suffer from terminal online brain gives a flying f*** about Hunter’s laptop. 

He’s being investigated by the FBI and if Congress wants to investigate him too, that’s fine. 

But don’t be deluded into thinking that anybody outside of people who spend way too much time online will actually care. 

• Like (+1) 1