Bills cancel Friday practice due to weather

YoloinOhio

On 11/18/2022 at 1:54 PM, SectionC3 said:

I don't know where you are, but there is no way they can get out of OP today.  Not a chance.  They'd need to round everyone up on snowmobiles.  I've lived through the Blizzard of 85, Christmas 2001, the October Storm, and Snowvember.  This is getting to be on par with Snowvember.  That was a longer duration.  This seems to be a little less overall snow, but more snow per hour.  It's nuts.  My street was plowed before 7a.  I finished the driveway (after over three hours of struggle) around 1p.  By then there was another probably two feet of snow in the street.  I waded around the yard to check the generator, and the snow was up to my waist as of about 90 minutes ago.  It's coming down as hard now as it has been all day.  

Today I’m in Texas. Quite frankly I would have had the team there earlier if it was me. I would have liked to get a real practice instead of a virtual one.

On 11/18/2022 at 9:18 AM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I have a feeling your experience flying is much different than a professional football players while traveling w his team.

After I posted I thought about how they dont have to go through all the BS we all have to do, but even if I dont change time zones it seams to tire me out. But still there is all the logistics for moving the equipment, its not easy to fly and practice the same day.

Too late to bail on building the stadium in the snow belt and build in the city?  

• Second game moved due to weather
  • No practice on Friday

We are only going to see more of this crazy weather due to climate change and small market teams cannot afford to lose out on revenue like this.

Get the stadium out of the snowbelt. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.