Bills cancel Friday practice due to weather

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

How are they even getting there? Isn’t the Buffalo Airport closed and buried under 20 inches of snow and counting? Do they plan to bus to Rochester and fly from there?

Not to mention getting all the players from their southtowns homes to the airport. 

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

I'm in Rochester and we have like an inch, but how bad is it in Buffalo? 

We are Rochester neighbors! 😁🤝

2 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Do they plan to bus to Rochester and fly from there?

Ooooo that’s an idea! 👏👏

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wonder if the lions would have let them practice on the field to get used to it. I realize it’s a very unconventional situation since they are presumably still there but they probably have a separate practice facility 

I'm sure that they could have found someplace to practice.

5 hours ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Just another bad decision by McDermott. They should be traveling today if they couldn’t practice (don’t know when they plan to leave) Now the question is are they going to stay there or waste two days flying back n forth?

I don't know where you are, but there is no way they can get out of OP today.  Not a chance.  They'd need to round everyone up on snowmobiles.  I've lived through the Blizzard of 85, Christmas 2001, the October Storm, and Snowvember.  This is getting to be on par with Snowvember.  That was a longer duration.  This seems to be a little less overall snow, but more snow per hour.  It's nuts.  My street was plowed before 7a.  I finished the driveway (after over three hours of struggle) around 1p.  By then there was another probably two feet of snow in the street.  I waded around the yard to check the generator, and the snow was up to my waist as of about 90 minutes ago.  It's coming down as hard now as it has been all day.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

How are they even getting there? Isn’t the Buffalo Airport closed and buried under 20 inches of snow and counting? Do they plan to bus to Rochester and fly from there?

I have wondered this myself.  I am thinking they would leave through Toronto, but then you have to get over the bridge to Canada too.

If I am living in WNY and thinking of going to the game in a car, if possible, I would be planning the entire drive through Canada.  Get on the right side of the Lake and avoid the snow.

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I have wondered this myself.  I am thinking they would leave through Toronto, but then you have to get over the bridge to Canada too.

If I am living in WNY and thinking of going to the game in a car, if possible, I would be planning the entire drive through Canada.  Get on the right side of the Lake and avoid the snow.

You realize it's a 4 hour drive to Detroit through Canada? They wouldn't drive to Toronto to than fly to Detroit lol. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.