Bills cancel Friday practice due to weather

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Just another bad decision by McDermott. They should be traveling today if they couldn’t practice (don’t know when they plan to leave) Now the question is are they going to stay there or waste two days flying back n forth?

Waste two days flying? It’s probably about a 30-40 minute flight, they’re not heading to the South Pacific. 

• Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, yall said:

Orchard Park is buried. I'm 2 miles from the stadium and we have about 3 feet and no power (although I have a whole-home generator).

No end in sight either. Probably have 6-7 feet here by the time it's done.

That generator sounds like some good foresight.  I think i better look into that myself.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, hemma said:

That generator sounds like some good foresight.  I think i better look into that myself.

We bought it a few years back when we had an infant. OP loses power frequently enough such that I've never regretted the investment.

No ETA for power to return either, so I might be hosting some neighbors soon.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Just another bad decision by McDermott. They should be traveling today if they couldn’t practice (don’t know when they plan to leave) Now the question is are they going to stay there or waste two days flying back n forth?

It’s a one hour charter flight and they are planning to leave tomorrow afternoon 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.