Only 4 active WR

balln

3 hours ago, balln said:

Marquez Stevenson maybe coming off IR is not the #4 wr this Super Bowl team should have. Crowder is legit injury. Point is beane and the team should have  had more offseason wr depth / trade deadline focus.

oR put hodgins on the roster so he doesn’t get stolen ? Do we really need Tyler Mattekavich or duke Johnson on the roster 

Isn't Hodgins a Giant?

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, balln said:

Right. But watch when they put the trash Shaq Lawson , boogie , espeneza line out. Teams immediately pound the ***** out of them. I’d rather have a kc wr onslaught and out score teams than these JaG DL

I kinda see what you are saying. When I look at this Dline, I don't think they look much better than many other teams especially when it matters. BUT with injuries to the secondary there is a lot of pressure up front to be beyond great. Now on the Offence, Josh or Dorsey or both idk...look off, bad, out of sync. The WRs haven't been stepping up for some reason and so on, so it's really hard to blame just one area and say they should have invested more. It's just not our year (yea winning record I get it) and I don't see it getting any better for the season. JMO 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

That is the dumbest thing to say in November  that they should have done something that they did do in the offseason.  You need to stop while you are behind... Crowder...

Why didn't you remember they did add WRs in the offseason can't do anything when we lose them to injury.

You say duh but made yourself look worse.

They lost Beasely and Sanders and only added Crowder.  Mind you, Crowder was such a low priority guy, he took less than half of what Beasley was scheduled to make this year.  So they rid themselves of $14M in salary and spent $4M back.   They chose Hope as a strategy and here we are. They hoped Crowder would FINALLY stay healthy, that Davis was a legit 2, that a 5th round rookie or one of their other late round fliers was going to take a role.  None of it happened, so exactly what would you say is wrong about his complaint on doing nothing at WR?

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

They lost Beasely and Sanders and only added Crowder.  Mind you, Crowder was such a low priority guy, he took less than half of what Beasley was scheduled to make this year.  So they rid themselves of $14M in salary and spent $4M back.   They chose Hope as a strategy and here we are. They hoped Crowder would FINALLY stay healthy, that Davis was a legit 2, that a 5th round rookie or one of their other late round fliers was going to take a role.  None of it happened, so exactly what would you say is wrong about his complaint on doing nothing at WR?

B.c they didn't do nothing... they drafted and picked up FA WRs. Not all of them made the roster and some of them got injured. 

This isn't something for debate... they did do something actually a few things at WR.

Salary doesn't mean *****... 

Edited by TBBills
  • Vomit 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Can we finally sign OBJ?

Pipe dream

He's looking for a 20 mil yearly salary prorated, which means he wants over a mil per each game we have left

You wanna pay 7. 4 mil for 7 games of a just medically cleared from an ACL tear OBJ?

You're high if you think that's a good idea, or if we can even pay that salary

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, balln said:

And w McKenzie sick. Only 3. 

Long may he stay sick. Did you see him hanging out on the sideline after Allen's first interception, his hands on his chest plate?

The guy is not just not helping the team, he's hurting it. His being out would be addition by subtraction

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I kinda see what you are saying. When I look at this Dline, I don't think they look much better than many other teams especially when it matters. BUT with injuries to the secondary there is a lot of pressure up front to be beyond great. Now on the Offence, Josh or Dorsey or both idk...look off, bad, out of sync. The WRs haven't been stepping up for some reason and so on, so it's really hard to blame just one area and say they should have invested more. It's just not our year (yea winning record I get it) and I don't see it getting any better for the season. JMO 

This won't be a popular viewpoint here. I happen to agree with your viewpoint. The team is decimented with injuries, both sides of the ball have issues, several players just haven't stepped up as anticipated, and the coaching staff is sub par. Very strange season that seemingly is drifting away as the season progresses. This team is vulnerable and not as good as advertised from many reasons. The MVP QB is playing like a rookie, the injuries are getting insurmountable, players haven't stepped up, and the coaching staff might still be shell shocked from the 13 second fiasco. Sure, I'm hoping for a turn around. The Bills get a beatable Browns and Lions teams the next two weeks. If they lose to either team it's another huge blow to the team. This 6-3 team feels like a 500 team to me. I feel like the Dolphins and KC are better teams than the Bills. Balt,  Cinci, Tenn, and a healthy SD are right next to the Bills. Jets and others are further behind. 

9 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I know I should be concerned about only one healthy NFL caliber receiver but then I gaze over at the defensive line and see 20 guys all fresh and ready to play their 15 snaps this Sunday and all my troubles drift away.  ***** thats a sweet rotation. If we add a guy who can stop the run next year I can die happy.  

Maybe trade way up and get a true, true 1 tech tackle.  Woo-hoo baby.  

9 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

But then can’t hold 2 and 3 score second half leads against the Jets or Vikings. 6 RBs active and the only guy with more then 5 touches is Singletary 

Clearly more defensive draft picks are needed.  That's what I see here.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.