Only 4 active WR

balln

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Do the Bills have the worst TE's in the league? Or do they just not throw to them? After Diggs, this team has nobody unfortunately

Depth wise - maybe 

oj Howard was a whiff by pro player scouting 

I think they had some TEs (isiah likely?) targeted in draft that fell thru 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Hodgins has already been stolen. He's a giant now.

We complained when Hodgins was here.

Our issues aren’t WR3-WR5. In fact we are good offensively besides Allen making bad redzone decisions. Our problem WR wise is we’re all Diggs. The other WRs are just complimentary pieces. Gabe Davis has proven to be a complimentary piece instead of a true WR2 with WR1 potential. Every WR after Diggs is limited. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We complained when Hodgins was here.

Our issues aren’t WR3-WR5. In fact we are good offensively besides Allen making bad redzone decisions. Our problem WR wise is we’re all Diggs. The other WRs are just complimentary pieces. Gabe Davis has proven to be a complimentary piece instead of a true WR2 with WR1 potential. Every WR after Diggs is limited. 

Completely agree. Most fans want to talk themselves into thinking Davis is a true WR2. He’s not. Joe Marino said it best when he said that he was better as a WR4 or 5. He’s a very solid player, but he doesn’t run good routes if he can’t get vertical. We definitely need to upgrade there this off-season. I can’t see us paying Davis once his rookie deal is up. 

I know I should be concerned about only one healthy NFL caliber receiver but then I gaze over at the defensive line and see 20 guys all fresh and ready to play their 15 snaps this Sunday and all my troubles drift away.  ***** thats a sweet rotation. If we add a guy who can stop the run next year I can die happy.  

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Worry more about the guys we have stepping up. The only difference between them last year and this year (Other than certain injuries) is OC. 

It's fun to watch people overreact and blame random things but you need to look at the one actual huge change that happened.

Dorsey is trying to use too much at odd times in games. 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I know I should be concerned about only one healthy NFL caliber receiver but then I gaze over at the defensive line and see 20 guys all fresh and ready to play their 15 snaps this Sunday and all my troubles drift away.  ***** thats a sweet rotation. If we add a guy who can stop the run next year I can die happy.  

Is this sarcasm?  Please tell me it’s sarcasm. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, balln said:

Marquez Stevenson maybe coming off IR is not the #4 wr this Super Bowl team should have. Crowder is legit injury. Point is beane and the team should have  had more offseason wr depth / trade deadline focus.

oR put hodgins on the roster so he doesn’t get stolen ? Do we really need Tyler Mattekavich or duke Johnson on the roster 

We needed Duke in short yardage last week👍🥲😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Worry more about the guys we have stepping up. The only difference between them last year and this year (Other than certain injuries) is OC. 

It's fun to watch people overreact and blame random things but you need to look at the one actual huge change that happened.

We had more talent at WR last year. Sanders was still very much serviceable and Beasley was an upgrade over our current slot situation. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

And Sanders and Beasley who totaled 120 or so catches for 1,300 yards and 5 TDs.  Thats a bit of a difference if we are getting picky...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

We had more talent at WR last year. Sanders was still very much serviceable and Beasley was an upgrade over our current slot situation. 

Dorsey is trying to do too much at the wrong times. Crowder would have been fine but he got injured.

Edited by TBBills

21 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

But then can’t hold 2 and 3 score second half leads against the Jets or Vikings. 6 RBs active and the only guy with more then 5 touches is Singletary 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.