How much nickel do we play Sunday?

TBBills Fan

How much are we gonna be in the Nickel against Cleveland  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How much are we gonna be in the Nickel against Cleveland

This is for all the D-coordinators and critics. 

How much nickel do we play Sunday?

Please feel free to add what formations and/or personal you would like to see Sunday. 

I'd also love to hear opinions on how much you think we will play AND how much you would like to see us play

Edited by TBBills Fan

• TBBills Fan changed the title to How much nickel do we play Sunday?
18 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Depends on how healthy the linebackers are…if we’re missing one of edmunds and Milano it seems the coaching staff would rather have taron johnson out there than another one of the linebackers down the depth chart 

That's a good point.  If Edmund and Milano play, we have Klein, so I'd hope they use that group a bit more when Cleveland tries running down our throat

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

What is the normal percentage?

That's a great question.  I went to NFL.com to try and find that number/percentage, but couldn't. If anyone happens to have that, please add it.  

According to google it seems like we played nickel 90.3% of the time in 2021....that's all I could find

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'd love to see Edmunds, Milano, and Dodson out there for the majority of early downs, but I assume the Bills will remain in a 4-2 90% of the time.

I think Klein gets on the field before Dodson

I can't believe I'm even replying to this after I look up and see the screen name LeGOATski🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I think Klein gets on the field before Dodson

I can't believe I'm even replying to this after I look up and see the screen name LeGOATski🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe, I was away while Klein got claimed, so I missed that. Same difference.

Wait.... Are you John Wawrow in disguise???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I mean we are facing Jacobi Brissett and Cleveland certainly is fielding a passing powerhouse, right?

I hear you but Cooper can certainly burn the Bills. Peoples can get some big plays too. It's not like the Bills aren't missing Hyde, Poyer, and Tre. Don't kid yourself injuries have made this Bills defense beatable. Add in a banged up Edmunds and Milano not practicing. The injuries are taking its toll. The Packers pounded the Bills with the run, the Jets ran 8 straight times from their 6 yard line in a 4th quarter critical drive, and Jefferson destroyed the Bills while Cook rattled off an 81 yard TD. Not to mention how many 3rd and 4th and longs were converted by the opposition. Folks, lets see the defense for what it is. Due to injuries, this team is a shell of itself. No one should feel confident the Bills D can stop Chubb. Heck, Zack Wilson bottom tier QB made enough plays to win. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.