KC places Mecole Hardman on IR ahead of their game vs. the Chargers (Update -JuJu out as well)

BillsFan619

• BillsFan619 changed the title to KC places Mecole Hardman on IR ahead of their game vs. the Chargers

They're well coached and almost always end up on the winning side of close games.  They're SB favorite until proven otherwise.

We're the best team between the 20's in the league this year, and likely Post Season participant.

gotta play our best ball soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Don't see this making a difference and watch Mahomes still pass for 300+ yards with a bunch of practice squad WR's playing because he's simply that guy.

And if they do win this game as expected they very well may run the table into the playoffs.

And he has Andy Reid who just knows how to use his personnel to run an offense.

14 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

This tells me I should start Kaderius Toney in fantasy. 

But honestly as long as Kelce and Mahomes are on the field the Chiefs have a good chance.

Just checked and one of my leagues he was on waivers. That's an easy peasy.

• BillsFan619 changed the title to KC places Mecole Hardman on IR ahead of their game vs. the Chargers (Update -JuJu out as well)
18 hours ago, Airseven said:

They’ll be just fine.

Yeah, Kelce is playing

12 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Don't see this making a difference and watch Mahomes still pass for 300+ yards with a bunch of practice squad WR's playing because he's simply that guy.

And if they do win this game as expected they very well may run the table into the playoffs.

Mahomes has that security blanket at the TE position

On 11/17/2022 at 11:25 PM, Nephilim17 said:

Man, would a Chargers win — and a Bills win — feel good.

That's probably true, but I expect KC to win, wrap up their division, get 1 home field playoff game at a minimum, and likely only lose 1 or 2 more games all year, if that.

Look at their schedule.  This week is when they go into late season dominance, as they have for the last 4 years.

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

"Omg they didn't do enough to support the losing of Tyreek Hill!"

This is how the Bills board would react.

I was about to post something similar but you beat me to it.

To be fair, there are likely Chiefs fans on their board that are reacting exactly that way.  Putting the "fan" in fanatic.   We're all a little bit crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.