Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????

RyanC883

Add the entire process involving the sale of tickets for this game onto the list of classic Bills cockups.

Thanks a lot, Buffalo Bills!

Reminds me of days past when the team was good and tickets went on sale for the new season on Day X at time Y.

The rule was SHOW UP IN PERSON at windows at the stadium and PAY CASH ONLY if you want tickets.

LOL

And people flocked there like sheep and did it.

• Eyeroll 1

18 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

That secondary market will have to drop in price as game time approaches.

I expect they'll be back down to the original prices myself for those that want to get their money back.  Then there will be those people that will leave them at their asking price, since it's "only $100 I'm out."

On 11/18/2022 at 3:22 PM, plenzmd1 said:

was this not the same? I remember waiting during Covid...there were always going to be plenty of seats available code, no code, etc,....anybody look on a browns board ? 

No. Each season ticket holder got a unique code. That only a small number were allowed into the ticketing at the same time. With a new group let in every 15 minutes. Eventually all 7,000 tickets were sold, but it was very restrictive. This was the same code and everybody was allowed in at the same time.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.