Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????

RyanC883

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

How do the people in WNY who are buying tickets plan on getting to Detroit when so many roads are shut down?  

It’s easy. 
Anyone north (via Prov Ontario) or east (via Jamestown) can go around the snow belt. Business as usual. There’s a 10 mile radius that’s impacted. Go around like usual. 

Edited by Since1981
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, reelpositive said:

Seems to me why could'nt the Bills send a randomized code to all STH instead of the same for everybody.  That way, each STH would have a unique code.

It would give Bills STH advantage over Browns fans.

There have been other times where your secret code was your account number.  I'm surprised they did not use that this time, though maybe because it was a short time to get everything together. 

4 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Out of curiosity I have this question:  How do the people in WNY who are buying tickets plan on getting to Detroit when so many roads are shut down?  

One of my BiL's asked if I was going to go, I said no.  But then it got me thinking, Delta has direct flights from Syracuse to Detroit.  I could fly there in the morning, go to the game, then fly home that same evening.  I actually looked up pricing, but sadly, $900 for economy round trip is not going to work. 

We live just north of Detroit and were excited about going on Sunday, but were unable to get tickets on the BB app when it opened at 5 pm yesterday. I tried all evening and again this morning. It looked like the Ticketmaster site was not functioning properly, but it appears a lot people bought the 6 max quantity with hopes to put them in the resale market at a profit.  Does anyone have more information or had more success than I did.

I got four for my son and friends ... I can't transfer them to his account. He is going to need to use my account to show tickets at the gate. I wonder if that was intentional to upend the secondary market for such a cheap game.

3 minutes ago, pkwwjd said:

I got four for my son and friends ... I can't transfer them to his account. He is going to need to use my account to show tickets at the gate. I wonder if that was intentional to upend the secondary market for such a cheap game.

LOL. Gonna be a lot of chaos at the gate if that’s accurate. Tickets are selling for $$$

• Simon changed the title to Tickets for Sunday in Detroit ????????????
21 minutes ago, reelpositive said:

Flip mi, I may have 3 tics in lower bowl at 45 on Browns side.  I'll know more later today if my friends are going to go.  I live in MI so could meet you if I cannot transfer them. Lmk if you're interested.

Sure, We were looking for 6, but 3 is better than nothing.

2 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

$30 for lower

$10 for upper

I actually think the 2nd hand market got in, and scooped a lot of the tickets up. The code wasn’t anything crazy and saw a few people post it on Twitter. 

yep.  Someone else mentioned in here, and I agree with them, that they SHOULD have made the code be each STHer’s unique account number.   But, they may not have enough time to write that into the Ticketmaster code or whatever.

anyone know when the public sale is?  presale sold out.  General sale id supposed to be at noon but nothing happening still asking for presale code?

if anyone has lower bowl on bills side DM me.  I’ll pay a slight markup even!

Edited by RyanC883

18 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Out of curiosity I have this question:  How do the people in WNY who are buying tickets plan on getting to Detroit when so many roads are shut down?  

This forum is predominantly made up of Bills fans no longer living in WNY.  That is my take, at least.  Tons of out of towners here who live not too far from Detroit and figure "what the hell, I can drive" so they are interested in tickets.  And they are not impacted by the snow in WNY.

NO DOUBT, there are lots of WNYers who are going to try to get to the game too!  How they plan to do that with road closures, etc., I don't know.  My advice is get up into Canada as fast as possible (if possible) and get to Detroit through southern Ontario on the right side of the lake where there is no snow.

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

anyone know when the public sale is?  presale sold out.  General sale id supposed to be at noon but nothing happening still asking for presale code?

if anyone has lower bowl on bills side DM me.  I’ll pay a slight markup even!

If the presale is sold out, I suspect there won't be a public sale.  If you look at the resale map on Ticketmaster, it seems every seat is either unavailable or available for resale at >$70 (upper deck).  I suspect you will see this price drop when we get closer to gametime, but the clowns that bought up the tickets trying to turn a profit don't have a lot invested, so they may just eat the tickets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.