Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????

RyanC883

4 minutes ago, reelpositive said:

Seems to me why could'nt the Bills send a randomized code to all STH instead of the same for everybody.  That way, each STH would have a unique code.

It would give Bills STH advantage over Browns fans.

the ability to do that on short notice would be insanely technical

and not that many browns fans will go. there will be a lot of cheap tickets left over and selling $10 on the street before the game.

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

The Bills could not have messed this up any more than they have. A simple code that anyone in the Internet could use?

I assumed you needed the code but it could identify if you were a STH or not? I am trying to remember the Covid playoff tickets....

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

looks to me like it’s sold out

This is going to be a Browns home game folks

If Josh gets back to normal, we'll put 30 on the board and dare Cleveland to keep up...and they will not be able to, and that will be that.  

Who is cheering for whom won't matter much.

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I assumed you needed the code but it could identify if you were a STH or not? I am trying to remember the Covid playoff tickets....

Covid playoff tickets, had to be purchased through your season ticket portal. And only a handful of people were allowed in every 15 minutes or something. It was a very restrictive process, but they had more time to plan for it.

2 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Covid playoff tickets, had to be purchased through your season ticket portal. And only a handful of people were allowed in every 15 minutes or something. It was a very restrictive process, but they had more time to plan for it.

was this not the same? I remember waiting during Covid...there were always going to be plenty of seats available code, no code, etc,....anybody look on a browns board ? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.