Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????

RyanC883

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Ticketing is a dirty business.

And we both know that most of these Buffalo Bills STH who get these discounted tickets are going to be RAKING IN THE DOUGH.

It's a huge machine.  Consumers f*ck each other over every bit as much as artists and TicketMaster f*cks consumers over.

Sad.

Hence why the tickets shouldn't be free (or close to free) to begin with.  The scalpers or whomever need to have some skin / risk in the game.

Just now, DC Greg said:

Maybe. It's awful close to gametime to try and buy tickets and then flip them for two teams playing in a neutral site location. They might get caught bagholding on that scalp job.

If the game in were in Carolina I'd understand that - but it's a game that just became slightly closer and more comfortable for Cleveland fans.  I think there will be a market. 

Just now, Mafioso said:

Hence why the tickets shouldn't be free (or close to free) to begin with.  The scalpers or whomever need to have some skin / risk in the game.

In this type of instance, I'd argue that the tickets shouldn't even be transferable.  Would cut down on people just buying tickets in an attempt to flip them for a profit.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DasNootz said:

If the game in were in Carolina I'd understand that - but it's a game that just became slightly closer and more comfortable for Cleveland fans.  I think there will be a market. 

Not a secondary one.  No way this thing is close to selling out.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Ticketing is a dirty business.

And we both know that most of these Buffalo Bills STH who get these discounted tickets are going to be RAKING IN THE DOUGH.

It's a huge machine.  Consumers f*ck each other over every bit as much as artists and TicketMaster f*cks consumers over.

Sad.

Yup, that John Oliver segment showed that perfect. (bieber falling through the floor still makes me laugh)

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Not a secondary one.  No way this thing is close to selling out.

I said theres a chance, the Jets game there was well attended. Northern Ohio is not far from Detroit

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm already seeing tickets on TickPick and they are not cheap.  Nosebleeds starting at $164/each.  Seats in the 100s are all over $300/each, unless you want endzone seats, which are close to $300.

We have amazing friends here. All of whom reached out to offer their assistance in getting tickets for my family. So, it doesn't look like I will pay that. Plus, I can't see those prices holding come game time. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

How can scalpers even have tickets yet.  No Lions STH are involved, and the Bills haven't started selling tickets yet?

The queue opened up early. Scalpers got in and others selling prospective seats, etc. 

The code is the same for all STH. It's actually the dumbest code possible. 

• Agree 1

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

You're going to need the code sent to STH, unless you found someone to give that to you 

I didn't and got in.

Just now, boyst said:

The queue opened up early. Scalpers got in and others selling prospective seats, etc. 

The code is the same for all STH. It's actually the dumbest code possible. 

I must have guessed it, lol, I got in.

• Simon changed the title to Tickets for Sunday in Detroit ????????????
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.