Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????

RyanC883

9 minutes ago, Dave in Avon Lake now said:

I heard Brandon Beane say that tickets would be cheaper than standard prices and hoped Bills fans in Michigan would be coming.  I have Courtyard hotel near stadium booked.  Anyone know much about downtown sports bars.  My son in law (Browns fan) was sorry to miss the Buffalo experience, but would like to catch Buckeyes game if we get there early enough.  Looks like a 4 hour drive from Cleveland and wouldn't mind meeting up with some TBD fans.

Ask around, I'm sure there will be plenty of Michigan fans willing to assist a Buckeye fan any way they can ;)

Update for us SeatGeekers:

Out of an abundance of caution due to a snowstorm in the Buffalo area the NFL Week 11 Regular Season game between Buffalo and Cleveland has been relocated to Detroit. Due to the change in location, we will be initiating the refund process shortly on all purchases.

Should you still wish to attend the game in Detroit on Sunday we encourage you to check back on SeatGeek at 2PM EST to purchase tickets at Ford Field.”

6 ticket limit for season ticket holders in the presale

Season ticket holders start at 2p, Bills App users can start at 5p.  General public tomorrow at noon.  This means that the Bills fans will have first dibs before Cleveland fans.  Lets fill it up!

Edited by DasNootz

13 hours ago, Just Jack said:

There's plenty of free places to stay in Detroit.

abandoned-detroit.jpg?s=2048x2048&w=gi&k

Be nice to Detroit.  Without the mobilization of the Big 3 to create wartime planes, tanks, etc, this country might be speaking German today.  Also, the suburbs are really nice.  I've lived in both Western NY and Metro Detroit and It's not like Buffalo is exactly high on most Americans' lists of desirable places to live either 😆.  Always amuses me when people throw stones.

Edited by Mafioso
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Mafioso said:

Be nice to Detroit.  Without the mobilization of the Big 3 to create wartime planes, tanks, etc, this country might be speaking German today.  Also, the suburbs are really nice.  I've lived in both Western NY and Metro Detroit and It's not like Buffalo is exactly high on most Americans' lists of most desirable places to live either 😆.  Always amuses me when people throw stones.

Besides alot of times an area is as good as you make it.  If there are problems you either help to fix them or you are part of the problem yourself. 

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, boyst said:

Do they have price? 

15 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

not yet - the only thing I've heard is Beane saying that they will be significantly less than normal.

I'm already seeing tickets on TickPick and they are not cheap.  Nosebleeds starting at $164/each.  Seats in the 100s are all over $300/each, unless you want endzone seats, which are close to $300.

• Shocked 1

24 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

6 ticket limit for season ticket holders in the presale

Season ticket holders start at 2p, Bills App users can start at 5p.  General public tomorrow at noon.  This means that the Bills fans will have first dibs before Cleveland fans.  Lets fill it up!

In that interest, if any of you fine season ticket holders don't need your special presale link, let me know! We'll put blue in seats!

Edited by DC Greg

Just now, DC Greg said:

In that interest, is any of you fine season ticket holders don't need your special presale link, let me know! We'll put blue in seats!

Seconded.  I have the app, so will have to wait until 5.  Looking to hopefully grab 3 tickets, as Detroit is only a couple hours drive for me.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I'm already seeing tickets on TickPick and they are not cheap.  Nosebleeds starting at $164/each.  Seats in the 100s are all over $300/each, unless you want endzone seats, which are close to $300.

If they aren't for sale yet how are scalpers selling them?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Pry like the Taylor Swift concert

Ticketing is a dirty business.

And we both know that most of these Buffalo Bills STH who get these discounted tickets are going to be RAKING IN THE DOUGH.

It's a huge machine.  Consumers f*ck each other over every bit as much as artists and TicketMaster f*cks consumers over.

Sad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Ticketing is a dirty business.

And we both know that most of these Buffalo Bills STH who get these discounted tickets are going to be RAKING IN THE DOUGH.

It's a huge machine.  Consumers f*ck each other over every bit as much as artists and TicketMaster f*cks consumers over.

Sad.

Maybe. It's awful close to gametime to try and buy tickets and then flip them for two teams playing in a neutral site location. They might get caught bagholding on that scalp job.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.