Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????

RyanC883

• Simon changed the title to Tickets for game in Detroit ??????????
4 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

No you need an enhanced license or a passport.

You need a passport because you are trying to go through two different places. Enhanced license only works for the same border crossing(ie, WNY and WNY, not Detroit and WNY)

• Disagree 2

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Last time we played in Detroit over 56,000 people showed up.

Maybe we will even sell out this time.

Tickets were free. 

Looking for 3 tickets if any of the regulars who know me know any way to get them and the price and ***** worth it. Brother in law in Toledo wants to take my two nephews. 

@JÂy RÛßeÒ @mead107 @Just Jack @plenzmd1

text me if y'all like/prefer

Edited by boyst

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

I’ll be there from Cincinnati. It’ll be my first Bills game since 1992 and my son and daughter’s first Bills game ever. 

Same-ish. Coming from Cincy with family. Son and daughters first game too. Wake up lazy Monday and need to drive to Rochester after that, if passable. 

44 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

You need a passport because you are trying to go through two different places. Enhanced license only works for the same border crossing(ie, WNY and WNY, not Detroit and WNY)

Not sure that's right as I went thru to Michigan & back about 2/2020, with only an enhanced license

From NYS site, E-license only is good

An Enhanced license (permit, or non-driver ID) is a New York State DMV issued document that you can use instead of a passport to return to the US by land or sea from Canada, Mexico and some countries in the Caribbean. New York's EDL is compliant with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI).

Edited by MarkyMannn
  • Agree 2

We are waiting.  Don't  get them. In 2014, they let us in for free.  I had tix on StubHub! for the Orchard Park game...They refunded me.

We are going to wait and just drive there. It can't be a sell out... If it is, and can't get some cheapo seat... Will watch it somewhere... 

If I recall... 2014 was general admission anyway. Not sure how they are gonna run this... But we will wing it.

2 hours ago, Stroke 17 said:

So many questions, so few answers. How much, where are the seats. Go by seniority? Lets move it ahead Bills, I need time to make a plan, 

Beane mentioned during his press conference earlier that tickets would be "Significantly Cheaper" for what it's worth. Me and the fiancée are considering a last minute trip from NOVA up if we can get tickets.

We were planning on going to the Thanksgiving day game (been a tradition the past few years with Dallas and New Orleans), but decided to spend the holiday in Buffalo this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.