TNF - Tennessee @ Green Bay

Simon

16 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Not at all. I have been asking for balance from day 1. I loved the Lynn offense actually 

Okay dude, the internet has a great memory.

Take away the run and Tyrod will be Tyrod

If you are an actual Bills fan and not just a Tyrod lifer, how can you want to see this guy play again? Every defense that’s even decent against the run can completely shut us down. All they have to do is take away McCoy and we are done. When “Make the QB play QB” is the game plan...how much worse can the other guy be? We don’t know what Peterman is but we do know what Tyrod is...not good enough

Tyrod is starting, so the Chargers will stack the box and take McCoy out. We will punt on almost every possession and get embarrassed in front of the 238 people in the stands.

It’s not to late to grow a pair of stones and name Peterman the starter. Give the fans something to actually look forward to and maybe save the season. Start Peterman or watch 5-2 go to 5-7. Tyrod has been figured out. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Okay dude, the internet has a great memory.

I had to think Tyrod was a good passer to want to run the ball? I don’t make the connection. I’d like us to run the ball a lot more then we do now. It would create balance. Tyrod being nowhere near good enough really shouldn’t have anything to do with it. I loved that we could run the ball with Shady. Too bad we couldn’t also throw it then. Now we only pass. I’m a little confused about what your point even is

59 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Weren’t you one of the people during the Tyrod years to criticize the offense for only being able to run and not being able to pass, especially from behind?

57 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Not at all. I have been asking for balance from day 1. I loved the Lynn offense actually 

14 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I had to think Tyrod was a good passer to want to run the ball? I don’t make the connection. I’d like us to run the ball a lot more then we do now. It would create balance. Tyrod being nowhere near good enough really shouldn’t have anything to do with it. I loved that we could run the ball with Shady. Too bad we couldn’t also throw it then. Now we only pass. I’m a little confused about what your point even is

What are you confused about exactly? 

The Titans are carried by Henry. We are not dependent on a RB like we were during the Tyrod years. You criticized our offense during those years for being one dimensional despite you just denying it. I just provided the receipts.

Edited by Bangarang

23 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

What are you confused about exactly? 

The Titans are carried by Henry. We are not dependent on a RB like we were during the Tyrod years. You criticized our offense during those years for being one dimensional despite you just denying it. I just provided the receipts.

First off, I don’t think the Titans can’t pass. Tanahill is better then Tyrod by a ton and Allen is better then both added together. All I said was I’m jealous of a team that can run when the defense knows they are going to run. You are taking liberties here involving our 2017 offense which was extremely limited. I want our current offense to be able to run as well. Idk why that’s an issue 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.