Bills claim AJ Klein off waivers- Kumerow to IR

Big Turk

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

One of the biggest scoring offenses because of Allen. Without Allen, this is an average offense. My point is that other than Diggs, not much has been done on that side of the ball. A handful of mid round picks and some aging FA’s?  Sure. But nothing compared to what gets put into the defense. 

Come on, man. Who's catching all of those TD passes? Allen? Without Mahomes, KC is an average offense. Any team without their top QB will tend to be average. We lose a game and it's all doom and gloom here. Hell, we win and complaints still pop up. The past 3 games, Allen has thrown 6 ints and should have had a couple more. One should have been a pick 6, but the defender dropped a sure int. Also, too many red zone ints from Josh. When he's hot, it's all Josh according to some here. When he's not playing well, ya'll find excuses to vent about. These mid round picks you mention aren't the one's throwing the ints, it's Josh. 

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

I liked Klein when he was here and I thought his role was underrated. I think he punched above his weight. Im surprised we got rid of him in the first place. Hopefully he can plug some holes in the run defense.

He was pretty good blitzing. Man that sack/ fumble recovery against Danger Russ was awesome!

18 hours ago, Einstein said:

I wouldn’t count on it.

Hines and Marlowe have been on the team for weeks and are still learning, apparently.

Oh goodness! I totally forgot the Bills traded for Marlowe. And we had Cam Lewis playing Safety last week????

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He probably felt he was able to start elsewhere 

17 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Nothing in writing on that. Beane said opposite that they liked his play but it was a salary cap issue.

Seems pretty simple to me. Klein probably wasn’t willing to take a pay cut so we released him.

Here is McDermott talking about it:

good claim by Beane.   Klein isnt an all pro but he can stop the run and rush the passer much better than Edmunds.     id rather have Edmunds out there in pass coverage clogging up the middle lanes of the field,  but Klein can be useful with Edmunds out for this game.

coaching staff knows what they can get out of Klein,  i expect to see him a bit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.