Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Why?  B/c fans wouldn't be able to travel to the game?

Cleveland might alter when they arrive to make they get in, but the game would not be moved.

It be played in front of a near empty crowd, but why move it?

And it's NOT a dumb take; anything other than a dome DOWNTOWN is dumb.

Of course, that's what we get.  Buffalo! 

How do the stadium employees arrive to the game? 

“sorry this game won’t be televised because half the camera crew is buried at home. Enjoy the call by John murph… oh wait he also can’t make it to the game”

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

very doubtful since you would be taking 75 basically straight through to detroit. going through kentucky and then ohio.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was going to assume it would be 75 north.

The forecast for here in Detroit has our lake effect snow ending before  Sunday and most of the snow is forecast for north of Detroit. You should have no issues with snow on Sunday. I-75 straight to downtown Detroit.

The new stadium absolutely needs to be a dome or retractable. It just has to.

This sort of weather is only going to become more common, year after year. Imagine this happening more than once a season. Guess what, it will. Guess what, you're losing millions every time it happens.

Garbage weather is not a great equalizer. It's a nightmare. Give me Allen and everyone else in a controlled environment so they can play at the highest level possible. I can't ***** believe this is even a debate still. Stuff like this has a massive economic impact and Buffalo cannot afford to take that risk. It will eventually jeopardize the stability of the team staying in Buffalo and it will be a pain in the ass for the city overall.

Edited by Dick_Cheney
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't have snow tires....would I need them for 1-2 inches of snow?

As long as you don't have rear wheel drive, you'll be fine.

Take your time and pack extra beer and sammies.

6 minutes ago, Process said:

You're asking me if I like the bills against one of the worst teams in the league? Uh yes. What the hell do I care if they have Nick Chubb? Lmao.

Fair. But yes, I am concerned with Chubb running for 150+.

I am definitely much happier Josh will be playing in a dome (almost like it would be nice if he played at one at least 8 times a year, but I’ll give the dead horse a minute before continuing its beatings). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dick_Cheney said:

The new stadium absolutely needs to be a dome or retractable. It just has to.

This sort of weather is only going to become more common, year after year. Imagine this happening more than once a season. Gues what, it will.

Garbage weather is not a great equalizer. It's a nightmare. Give me Allen and everyone else in a controlled environment so they can play at the highest level possible. I can't ***** believe this is even a debate still. Stuff like this has a massive economic impact and Buffalo cannot afford to take that risk. It will eventually jeopardize the stability of the team staying in Buffalo and it will be a pain in the ass for the city overall.

Dome over Route 5 and the 90? Dont think that's possible with the current funding level

Just now, wolfpack78 said:

When are we expected to find out about the ticket situation?  Hearing last time tickets were free - was there some kind of online system to 'claim' them?  Would love free tickets but happily pay a bit to have 'good' seats.'

I believe last time for the jets game there was a system to claim them but it was first come first serve even if you didn't claim any 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.