Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

7 hours ago, chongli said:

Drew doesn't realize teams have fans from more than 1 little area? Not to mention the storm is over... sad to know these people would actually ask these questions in real life and think they are legit good questions.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Drew doesn't realize teams have fans from more than 1 little area? Not to mention the storm is over... sad to know these people would actually ask these questions in real life and think they are legit good questions.

ignorance at it's highest level right there. duh, the further west you go the less snow to travel in.

17 hours ago, chongli said:

Are you a Cleveland fan? What Florio said in the article was absolutely true. The Bills are at a disadvantage giving up a home-field game for a neutral site one that could have just as many, or more, Cleveland fans than Bills. Buffalo has had all kinds of distractions from travel and routine disruptions, as well as one missed practice and maybe a walk-through.

Plus, Florio needed to make those comments to set the record straight, given how much the nation has been attacking Buffalo for this, even though it was not Buffalo's decision.

I'm a fan of both teams.

Florio doesn't need to write opinion pieces. That's the trouble with today's "reporting "

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Drew also states he is a Chiefs fan and couldn’t bother to spell “your” correctly in his little Twitter about-me. I spent too much time thinking about Drew already, I will stop now.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.