Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'm loving all the fake tough guys on Twitter saying the NFL are pansies for moving the game and how they would gladly play in it and played in far worse in high school.

Beane needs to contact some of these men and get them in for a tryout

most of them are likely from south of the mason dixon and never saw more than an inch or a dusting. idiots.

3 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

It's not even that. That's the easy part, once people can actually get to the stadium! Which might be next week Tuesday.

I hear you, but I don't know about "easy".  My brother just sent pictures of his house in Alden (2 feet), and he said it was some

heavy damn stuff.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I hear you, but I don't know about "easy".  My brother just sent pictures of his house in Alden (2 feet), and he said it was some

heavy damn stuff.

No doubt! Just saying it takes a lot more time remedying the state of emergency on the roads surrounding the stadium before enough people can even get there to do anything about it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Just over an hour until the 2pm presale...anyone hear anything?  Nothing in my email, nothing in junk, nothing on Bills Twitter, nothing on Bills website, nothing on Bills app.  Maybe they are putting details out on Tik Tok??

Nothing. Been scouring. Just hope the Taylor Swift Bots don't snag all the tickets in 2 minutes then resell on stubhub for $200+

6 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Just over an hour until the 2pm presale...anyone hear anything?  Nothing in my email, nothing in junk, nothing on Bills Twitter, nothing on Bills website, nothing on Bills app.  Maybe they are putting details out on Tik Tok??

ahem. MAYBE they haven't gotten their chit together yet. AKA flying by the seat of their pants.   That's my guess

tickticktickticktick It's a mess. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It was win and in for us with three games to go…we must’ve been in better tiebreaker shape 

We would have been out. Just like Cleveland... But Cleveland did lose one. Bills eventually lost all three. The Giants beat them next game. Guess what they did that season? 😉 

Nothing to do with the weather...

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

ahem. MAYBE they haven't gotten their chit together yet. AKA flying by the seat of their pants.   That's my guess

I get that everyone involved is in a mad scramble, but is it too much to ask to get a price range?  Certainly they know how much they're charging by now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BLeonard said:

I get that everyone involved is in a mad scramble, but is it too much to ask to get a price range?  Certainly they know how much they're charging by now.

it is not the greatest look for the Bills to be tardy with this very pertinent information. Im calling not prepared for this event.  In view of the circumstances it seems this is all being decided on the fly . Is that reasonable? That's debatable 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Season Ticket Member Presale will begin at 2pm. Members will be sent an email at 1pm with a link and code to access the sale. Ticket limit is 6 per account.

Buffalo Bills app presale will begin at 5pm. Fans will be notified via the app with a link and code to access the presale. Ticket limit is 6 per account.

If tickets remain, the general public on sale will be Saturday.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-ticket-on-sale-info-for-bills-browns-game-at-ford-field-in-detroit

5 hours ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

PizzaPapalis in Greektown was a post-game staple, but sadly they didn't survive the pandemic.  So sad seeing great establishments just disappear.  Wanted to take my kid for steak at Ditka's when we were in Chicago a few weeks ago and they shut their doors as well.  If Ditka's can't make it in Chicago who the hell can??

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/dining/2022/02/20/pizzapapalis-greektown-restaurant-not-reopen/6864177001/

that was the one I was thinking of. Haven't been to Detroit since the big C. Bummer. How about Nikky's?

37 minutes ago, muppy said:

Just like Hamilton was when he was trying to get with Eliza?? 🤣

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Naw, the Blizzard of 77' wasn't a Lake Effect event. The lake froze over early that year and there was a steady accumulation of snow until 75mph winds from the north blew two months of snow off of Lake Ontario onto WNY and across 7 counties. 

There were 30 feet drifts in some places, with near Hurricane force winds. 

Screen_Shot_2021-01-16_at_7.38.27_PM.png

That was an event a month and a half in the making---it snowed for 35 straight days prior to that and there were a lot of plows down and broken due to how much they were in use prior to the actual storm itself. The wind blew the snow with such force that it crystallized and turned into something like concrete and wasn't even be able to be moved by plows, they had to use heavy equipment to break it.

When they talk about once in a 1,000 year events, this literally was one of them...the required things that had to happen for such a long time prior to the actual storm occurring were crazy.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.