Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

A group of snowmobilers picked up Bills players at their homes. They were assigned players. A young kid who my buddy back there knows picked up Josh Allen at his home. They brought them to the busses in OP to head to airport. 

Edited by SF Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, balln said:

How could they possibly be gathering at the stadium 

Ummm…massive sized snowplow clears one of the lots to allow for a couple of buses and a 100 cars.  Players find a way to the stadium. Bus drives to airport.  Bills fly to Detroit.  Beat the living daylights out of the Browns. 

Capiche?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, DrBob806 said:

Sean McDermott was in his office yesterday afternoon conducting TV interviews. I thought it was weird, darn near stupid.

I can also fortell Mike (the Idiot) Florio already wrote two articles about the Bills, he just has to insert the score. "The Bills Overcame All this Adversity" or "All this Adversity Effected the Bills." He won't mention Cleveland at all, unless he takes a shot at Watson. I still don't know why I visit that website lol.

Are you a Cleveland fan? What Florio said in the article was absolutely true. The Bills are at a disadvantage giving up a home-field game for a neutral site one that could have just as many, or more, Cleveland fans than Bills. Buffalo has had all kinds of distractions from travel and routine disruptions, as well as one missed practice and maybe a walk-through.

Plus, Florio needed to make those comments to set the record straight, given how much the nation has been attacking Buffalo for this, even though it was not Buffalo's decision.

• Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

A group of snowmobilers picked up Bills players at their homes. They were assigned players. A young kid who my buddy back there knows picked up Josh Allen at his home. They brought them to the busses in OP to head to airport. 

Amazing. In case they ever forgot what or who else they were playing for, that’s a heck of a reminder. This fan base is unreal

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I hope they do one of the embedded documentaries for this whole thing (only if we win the game, otherwise I don't want to be reminded of it). Pretty fascinating stuff

8 minutes ago, krf139 said:

So the fans can help the players get to work in snow mobiles but we don’t deserve any sort of communication about what happened with 13 seconds or what’s going on w Tre White. Got it 

Just when you think that..... nevermind.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

He said he is from San Deigo.  I gave him a break for not having a clue.

AHEM......................... (check my profile)

:flirt:

lmao 

😜 sorry couldn't resist

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.