Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

10 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Now that the storm is practically over and it wasn’t as bad as forecasted. Is there a possibility of moving the game back to Buffalo?

I think they should move the game back.

You Gen Z and millennials are way too soft.

5 feet of snow ?? Pshhhtt

Back in the day I would skinny dip in 5 feet of snow !

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I’m not starting my drive to Detroit until i see that the Bills have actually taken off.

As I mentioned in the other thread. 

Accoring to Flight Radar app, their Delta charters is scheduled to land at 1:03pm and scheduled departure for Detroit is 3:30pm. The first hurdle is seeing the big jet arrive to BUF.  We will be able to follow its progress.

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

If the airport is the problem they should just drive. It's like 4 hours. You can go through Canada and miss all of the snow

It may be. The snow band that dumped a couple feet at the airport last night has to pass through again, as it’s forecasted to do later today. 

• Shocked 1

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
38m
With snow stopped in Western NY (for now), the #Bills are working on getting players out of their homes and to the airport. The plane to Detroit is scheduled for this afternoon. And the hope is it goes off 🤞🏻 ✈️

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Now that the storm is practically over and it wasn’t as bad as forecasted. Is there a possibility of moving the game back to Buffalo?

Ok… this qualifies as the dumbest post of the Snownado so far!

Obviously, you’ve never been through one of these. A staggering amount of snow falls in the quickest amount of time. Nobody could get anywhere near the Stadium… unless you’ve got the Champion Snow Dogs on skis!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

There is 0.0 percent chance the Thanksgiving schedule is adjusted. The Bills will play Cleveland in January before Turkey Day gets adjusted. 

I think your percentage is too high!! 😂

with the money these networks have spent to broadcast games they have a huge say in when games are played. CBS is not giving up their Thanksgiving game and the NFL doesn’t want to give them back a single penny of the money the paid for that game 

Edited by Ya Digg?
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Ok… this qualifies as the dumbest post of the Snownado so far!

Obviously, you’ve never been through one of these. A staggering amount of snow falls in the quickest amount of time. Nobody could get anywhere near the Stadium… unless you’ve got the Champion Snow Dogs on skis!

He said he is from San Deigo.  I gave him a break for not having a clue.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.