Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

6 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Open vs dome 

…because my house has no roof and maintainable of water damage thru all my walls…ya’ll are delirious that no roof on your house is a good long term policy. 

It’s been just fine for 50 years.  

5 hours ago, stevewin said:

I remember climbing around on the tops of 2 story houses in our neighborhood from the drifts.  There was an open area down the road from my neighborhood the drifts reached the tops of telephone poles.  At the time it was just no school / fun time - never really fully appreciated in the moment how incredible it was

Ah yes, that was quite a storm.  These are a couple of pictures I took near my Aunt's house in Town of Tonawanda.  It seems like this snowfall that's going on now is going to top that one!

Blizzard of 77 a.jpg

Blizzard of 77 b.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Success said:

And how are the players supposed to get to the airport?

1908961437_WereGoingToTheStore.thumb.JPG.fc7eb7d9212876a48df86c7a4c87bd05.JPG

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Rumor is that the first 53 fans wearing Bills gear that get to Ford field on Sunday get to play the Browns….since obviously the players won’t be there.

And 40 of those will be wearing #17, another 5 will have on #12, the other 8 will be #14

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Yo how do you post your own photos on here?  I'm assuming these are yours?

At the bottom of the box you normally type in for a post, it says "Drag files here to attach or choose files...   If you click on the choose files link, you navigate to your photos and select them, then they are posted.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Now that the storm is practically over and it wasn’t as bad as forecasted. Is there a possibility of moving the game back to Buffalo?

What are you smoking?

66 inches of snow at the stadium and where most of the players and staff live. 
I’ll assume you’re just being an online dumb as$ 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.