Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

10 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I had a counter argument pop in my head if you want to debate the “it’s just snow” people.  It’s like when they close schools because of storms.  It’s not that they can’t teach because everything is indoors, it’s getting kids and staff there safely. 

False - since our district put a roof on their school, there hasn't been a single snow day or delay.

• Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

the people hating on Buffalo and WNY with their ignorant snotty takes can piss the heck off. Excuse my french.

a lot of envy and hatred out there.  Its not cute.  Their takes are uninformed and their smack is hence WEAK

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

the people hating on Buffalo and WNY with their ignorant snotty takes can piss the heck off. Excuse my french.

a lot of envy and hatred out there.  Its not cute.  Their takes are uninformed and their smack is hence WEAK

yet some here want to roll their eyes to the fact that twitter is garbage and much worse since his (musk) takeover. to hell with them and to hell with twitter.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How is this any different from moving a game due to a hurricane, flood or wildfire? The Bills would’ve moved the game back a day or two but they already play again on Thursday. Weather happens. 

It's not. It's also not different than when the Sabres have postponed  a game due to snow, despite having a roof on the arena. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

It's not. It's also not different than when the Sabres have postponed  a game due to snow, despite having a roof on the arena. 

True, but you have to remember that the Sabres pretty much stop playing altogether somewhere around Week Two or Three every year….Long before snow starts to fall in WNY. 😉 (This season appears to be no different.)

• Haha (+1) 3

16 hours ago, LittleSammy said:

Great for us Bills fans living here in Metro Detroit! Not so great for the 70,000 fans with tickets for the game in OP. Last time this happened for the Bills-Jets game played at Ford Field the tickets were free.

Yep, I live in Metro Detroit as well and plan to attend with 3 other Bills fans...and then will be at the Thanksgiving game as well.  I hope the tickets for the Browns game are not free...NFL stadium clientele can be suspect to begin with, no need to let people in for free or let scalpers take advantage of the situation.

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

yet some here want to roll their eyes to the fact that twitter is garbage and much worse since his (musk) takeover. to hell with them and to hell with twitter.

i am fine with Twitter, and even like better since Musk took over! Yay me!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am fine with Twitter, and even like better since Musk took over! Yay me!

twitter cannot be all bad. I read it here and from reliable sources clearly it is great for dispersing information

Im not quibbling over free speech either

But Elon Musk is a piece of work. All the social media I'm seeing reads all BAD since he took over  .With his performance edicts and firings  (sleep on the floor of your office you laggards or you WILL be fired). lol  

Sign me up to work for THAT guy? lol NOPE!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, muppy said:

twitter cannot be all bad. I read it here and from reliable sources clearly it is great for dispersing information

But Elon Musk is a piece of work. All the social media I'm seeing reads all BAD since he took over  .With his performance edicts and firings  (sleep on the floor of your office you laggards or you WILL be fired). lol  

You pay me enough and I will sign up for that!

36 inches so far in Orchard Park (highest total of anywhere, per NWS).

...Erie County... Orchard Park 36.0 in 1020 AM 11/18 Public Hamburg 33.9 in 0844 AM 11/18 Public Hamburg 1.9 NNW 33.9 in 0900 AM 11/18 COCORAHS 2 SW Blasdell 31.0 in 0945 AM 11/18 Trained Spotter 1 N Hamburg 30.0 in 0915 AM 11/18 Public Wales 26.3 in 0700 AM 11/18 COOP 5 NNW Eden 25.0 in 0730 AM 11/18 Public 3 E Orchard Park 25.0 in 0800 AM 11/18 Public 2 SSW West Seneca 25.0 in 0830 AM 11/18 Public 1 N Orchard Park 24.0 in 0725 AM 11/18 Trained Spotter Boston 2.5 NE 23.8 in 0700 AM 11/18 COCORAHS Angola 22.0 in 0800 AM 11/18 COCORAHS 3 SW Elma 22.0 in 0815 AM 11/18 Cocorahs Colden 1.4 NNW 21.3 in 0730 AM 11/18 COCORAHS Colden 1W 21.3 in 0730 AM 11/18 COOP 2 S Marilla 20.5 in 1000 AM 11/18 Trained Spotter Boston 1.5 NE 20.0 in 0750 AM 11/18 COCORAHS Hamburg 0.4 WSW 19.5 in 0700 AM 11/18 COCORAHS

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, muppy said:

Despite Twitter being the subject of this week's epic dork tantrum, I haven't noticed a difference yet. 

As someone who works in tech, There are a loooooot of incredibly redundant, incredibly cushy jobs out there. This could spell danger to a lot of those jobs if Twitter ends up continuing to function alright 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

How is twitter worse?   It's always been a cesspool of elitism and garbage takes.   Seems the same now as 2 months or 2 years ago.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.