Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

And the Buffalo Bills are going to grow natural grass in the new Bills stadium with no roof in Buffalo in a snow belt Orchard Park? What a joke the NFL should require New York State to put a dome on the new Bills stadium if Buffalo wants to stay in the NFL. MLB required Phoenix to have a dome same for Las Vegas if they get the Oakland Athletics. Buffalo shouldn’t be allowed outdoor stadium anymore. This is the second game moved and two others should have been moved the weather was so bad the Indianapolis Colts game and the New England Patriots game. How is tailgating this weekend Bills Mafia I don’t want a dome what a joke the NFL made the decision Detroit which could cost this team a playoff spot just like the Bills Toronto Series playing extra road game in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

maybe they'll be able to contain him like they did henry earlier in the season. I know the defense has been banged up and had problems stopping the run since then but maybe they step up to the challenge sunday?

Contain is the key word. Stack the box, force Brissett to throw, blah blah blah. The usual. I hope they don’t go exclusively nickel. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

And the Buffalo Bills are going to grow natural grass in the new Bills stadium with no roof in Buffalo in a snow belt Orchard Park? What a joke the NFL should require New York State to put a dome on the new Bills stadium if Buffalo wants to stay in the NFL. MLB required Phoenix to have a dome same for Las Vegas if they get the Oakland Athletics. Buffalo shouldn’t be allowed outdoor stadium anymore. This is the second game moved and two others should have been moved the weather was so bad the Indianapolis Colts game and the New England Patriots game. How is tailgating this weekend Bills Mafia I don’t want a dome what a joke the NFL made the decision Detroit which could cost this team a playoff spot just like the Bills Toronto Series playing extra road game in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

How many games did New Orleans play in San Antonio after Hurricane Katrina?  Did the dome help them?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills beat themselves. All 3 games the same thing. They had a chance to make plays and finish those games multiple times and just didn't.

Yes, agreed. The Miami game wasn’t really beating themselves, they were beat by weather & injuries, but I hear u. It would take a collapse of epic epic proportions to lose this game. I have never been so confident in a W. I think we are going to see Buffalo play with a lot of anger. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SWATeam said:

By morons that don't understand that the in-game weather has no bearing on this decision.

Agreed, but also is still a good reason to have a dome. Stupid to live in a place that can get predictions of 3 to 6ft and not have a dome.

Is it smart to have primary vehicle be a convertible, because you hsve a garage lol

• Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I’m just glad we have the game to look forward to on Sunday cause I know yesterday there was talk about canceling the whole deal altogether 

This was never going to happen.

27 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Yes, agreed. The Miami game wasn’t really beating themselves, they were beat by weather & injuries, but I hear u. It would take a collapse of epic epic proportions to lose this game. I have never been so confident in a W. I think we are going to see Buffalo play with a lot of anger. 

They left 20-25 pts on the field that game. Missed FG, dropped TD by Davis, Allen turfing a wide open TD to McKenzie, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Please explain how a dome would stop snow from falling all over Buffalo. Moving the game has nothing to do with the actual field or the stadium, why are so many people not understanding this??

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Talk about taking facts and twisting. 
New Oreans literally used the dome DURING the hurricane to save hundreds of lives. 

5 days later it was evacuated and they played on the road for a season.  The point is acts of god can impact a dome environment too. 

For snow - Minnesota had to play on a college field when their dome roof couldn’t hold the snow. 

3 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

5 days later it was evacuated and they played on the road for a season.  The point is acts of god can impact a dome environment too. 

For snow - Minnesota had to play on a college field when their dome roof couldn’t hold the snow. 

You're aware that "dome" was an inflatable bag of gas? A little different now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Please explain how a dome would stop snow from falling all over Buffalo. Moving the game has nothing to do with the actual field or the stadium, why are so many people not understanding this??

Well they are domers who are unhappy with not getting a dome paid by someone else  so add it to unrelated threads.  Next they will go to games and wear domes on their heads like the bag heads who went to games with bag on their heads.

Bag heads at least make more sense because it hid their faces so they were ridiculed less except when they took it off to throw up or opened their mouths to talk about it.

• Eyeroll 1

I'm quite relieved this game has been moved. Unlike many of the posters here who thought that 2017 Colts snow game was the coolest thing ever. I thought it was an embarrassment. But I was more worried it would be like the 2007 Bills Browns game in Cleveland where 8 years into the drought we went to Cleveland with the playoffs on the line and played in the worst conditions Ive ever seen for a game. Lost 8-0 and were knocked out of the playoffs. I remember thinking why bother playing this game under such horrendous conditions? It was a terrible product from an already meh Bills team.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

I'm quite relieved this game has been moved. Unlike many of the posters here who thought that 2017 Colts snow game was the coolest thing ever. I thought it was an embarrassment. But I was more worried it would be like the 2007 Bills Browns game in Cleveland where 8 years into the drought we went to Cleveland with the playoffs on the line and played in the worst conditions Ive ever seen for a game. Lost 8-0 and were knocked out of the playoffs. I remember thinking why bother playing this game under such horrendous conditions? It was a terrible product from an already meh Bills team.

NEWSFLASH: Both teams came into that game with identical records.  Cleveland still missed the playoffs too!

It wasn't the snow.

Cleveland went 2-1 last 3 games and still didn't get in at 10-6. Bills lost out last three games.  That game meant squat to Bills...

3 hours ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Funny how Dolphins games don't get moved due to heat though lol..

Completely different scenario.  A more fair comparison would be when they(and other florida teams)  do move games due to Hurricanes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.