Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Man, things like this are why we need a dome....and a weather control device.

Or just the general safety of the public, so people are out having accidents over a stupid football game...

Still Waiting for that poop emoji! 

42 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

I understand the need to move the game, but it sucks that the Bills will now have two fewer true home games than true road games. Seems like the football gods looked at the Bills being Super Bowl favorites at the beginning of the year and said "not so fast."

Poop emoji alert!  Are you kidding?  This ***** Bills team is built for a dome. Advantage Bills. 

Due to public safety concerns and out of an abundance of caution in light of the anticipated weather emergency, Sunday's Cleveland Browns-Buffalo Bills game will be moved to Ford Field in Detroit at 1 PM ET. 

The decision to move the game from Highmark Stadium was done in consultation with the league and local and state authorities as our community prepares for the storm. 

Details on tickets and other game day information for Sunday’s game in Detroit will be emailed to Members shortly.  

Please find important ticket information below: 

REFUND AND CREDIT POLICY FOR BROWNS-BILLS TICKET HOLDERS

Buffalo Bills policy will affect the original account owner of record for tickets to the Browns-Bills game originally scheduled for November 20, 2022, at Highmark Stadium purchased through the Bills or Ticketmaster. 

Bills Season Ticket Members

Season Ticket Members will have their accounts automatically credited for any tickets or parking purchased for the Browns game as an account credit. If you’d like to request a refund to the original method of payment, please click on the link below and sign-in to your Account Manager and fill out the form by November 30, 2022. Requested refunds will begin being processed December 2, 2022. 

Single Game Tickets Purchased Through The Bills Ticket Office

Fans who purchased tickets from the Buffalo Bills Ticket Office will automatically receive a refund to the method of payment used. Refunds will begin being processed December 2, 2022.  

Tickets Purchased On Ticketmaster

Fans who purchased tickets on Ticketmaster will receive a refund to the credit card used for the original purchase, including fees, within 30 days.  

Tickets Purchased On NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster

Fans who purchased tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster will receive a refund to the credit card used for the original purchase, including fees, within 30 days.  

Tickets Sold Through NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster

Fans who sold tickets via NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster will be contacted with an exact date when the funds will be pulled out of the sellers account. 

Tickets Purchased Or Sold From Other Sources

Fans who purchased or sold tickets from a source other than the Bills or Ticketmaster must contact that specific source for a refund.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I’d imagine that the reactions here wouldn’t be quite so positive if this was the Miami game

I said that earlier in another thread. i’d be livid. I would demand playing Tua in a windy freezer environment.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Funny how Dolphins games don't get moved due to heat though lol..

6 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Ironic isn’t it.  Actually you bring up a great point. 

The heat doesn’t close roads and prevent people, ANY people, from getting to the stadium. This storm could do EXACTLY that, so they made the prudent decision. 

I don’t like it either, but I can appreciate how it was the intelligent thing to do. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Are they going to leave all the lion stuff on the field?

Interesting question. It would seem since they had the carnival Friday night and removing everything for that, that they would replace the turf likely with no  logos giving it more of a neutral theme?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

14 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Interesting question. It would seem since they had the carnival Friday night and removing everything for that, that they would replace the turf likely with no  logos giving it more of a neutral theme?

In 2014, when the Bills "hosted" the Jets, they had the Bills logo at midfield, along with wordmarks in the endzones

Of course, they got new turf in 2019, so dunno if that would affect how easy/hard it is to remove/reapply before Thursday.

Bills-Ford.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.