Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

22 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Chubb will get his, but you think this guy is single-handedly going to beat the Bills? Yes, we lost to the 8-1 Vikings. Yes, it sucks. No, we are not losing to the 3-6 Browns and freakin Jacoby Brissett. Stop being a drama queen. It’s one thing if this game was being played in a blizzard, but it’s not. 

maybe they'll be able to contain him like they did henry earlier in the season. I know the defense has been banged up and had problems stopping the run since then but maybe they step up to the challenge sunday?

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Chubb will get his, but you think this guy is single-handedly going to beat the Bills? Yes, we lost to the 8-1 Vikings. Yes, it sucks. No, we are not losing to the 3-6 Browns and freakin Jacoby Brissett. Stop being a drama queen. It’s one thing if this game was being played in a blizzard, but it’s not. 

I heard a lot of talk like this before the Jets game…and at halftime of the Jets game 

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Beane states they are leaving Saturday coming back and flying back Weds.

Imagine they will try and leave from NF...or maybe Rochester.

Surprised a little they wouldn't stay out there

I don't really care if they come back to Buffalo.  It's a ridiculously quick flight.

I'm more worried about them getting to Detroit if they say they're leaving Saturday.  Isn't that the heart of the storm?  Isn't the Interstate going to be closed?  How the heck are they getting there?  I'm guessing there won't be a ton of flights out of Buffalo.

29 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Bills beat themselves. All 3 games the same thing. They had a chance to make plays and finish those games multiple times and just didn't.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Lost said:

I wonder how much snow a dome stadium could structurally hold.  I don't know what 6 feet of snow equates to in pounds per square foot but at some point it would have to become a massive safety hazard. 

The carrier dome in Syracuse can hold 7k tons of snow.

https://www.geigerengineers.com/project/1533130889757/jma-dome-formerly-carrier-dome-at-syracuse-university

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Wow what a joke.

Either play the game in the snow or the new stadium must have a roof. 

I don’t think a dome would have made a difference.   The problem is getting everyone to the stadium… teams, refs, players, TV networks.. It’s not as simple as people think 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Wow what a joke.

Either play the game in the snow or the new stadium must have a roof. 

again…the stadium itself has nothing to do with the decision. It’s about local resources, emergency crews, airport closing concerns for Browns, road closing concerns/safety for fans, etc

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I don’t think a dome would have made a difference.   The problem is getting everyone to the stadium… teams, refs, players, TV networks.. It’s not as simple as people think 

Yeah exactly. Ensuring people are safe is more important than ensuring a football game is played. This is a life threatenting situation, this isn't a joke. Multiple people will die for various reasons during this storm regardless, no need to ensure more do.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.