Sunday's game vs Cleveland is being moved to Detroit

Simon

Soooo… I had a ticket for this game that I bought off Seatgeek, for about 2.5x face value.

Am I a little screwed, very screwed, or SCREWWWWEEED?

I chatted with a CSR on the app (explaining the situation and the fact that the game is no longer going on as-agreed-to when I purchased the ticket back in August), but she basically said she had to escalate it, they would email me later, and ended the chat.  

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Soooo… I had a ticket for this game that I bought off Seatgeek, for about 2.5x face value.

I chatted with a CSR on the app (explaining the situation and the fact that the game is no longer going on as-agreed-to when I purchased the ticket back in August), but she basically said she had to escalate it, they would email me later, and ended the chat.  

You are screwed me thinks 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

i would assume you should be refunded in full.  Since they moved venues and the ticket you bought would not be the same. even if they allowed you to use the same ticket. 

https://support.seatgeek.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500002946782-What-happens-if-my-event-was-canceled-or-postponed-

While we always want events listed on our site to occur safely and as-scheduled, if your event was officially canceled by the venue or event promoter, there is no need to worry! You're protected by our Buyer Guarantee, and SeatGeek will reach out to you with options for your refund. You may also tap the button below to report a canceled event. 

If an event is postponed, marked TBD, or rescheduled your tickets will most likely be valid for the new date, although this will depend on the venue’s policy. SeatGeek and our sellers are unable to offer refunds for rescheduled events unless the event is canceled outright by the artist, team, or venue, or State law directly stipulates otherwise. If you're unable to attend a rescheduled event, you can resell your tickets on the SeatGeek Marketplace! You can find more information on how to do that here.

Edited by 1stgm1993
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Reactions from a Browns board (I don't think they're happy...):

What a bunch of ******** *****. ***** you NFL you giant bag o’ limp *****.

Lame

Boo

F Goodell this is football should be played in all conditions. Love the snow games.

On the plus side Stefanski will probably change his strategy of outsmarting the Bills by throwing the ball in the blizzard to running the football indoors. 

Due to Public Safety nobody should watch Browns games period.

How shocking that they found a new, fascinating way to screw the Browns.

Now a snowstorm can't prevent Buffalo from scoring 45. Will be ugly.

They aren’t even thinking about their team having to arrive at the game somehow haha 

it’s not even going to be Snowing much at game time I don’t think 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Apparently, this has nothing to do with whether we have a dome or not, it has more to do with traveling to and from the game. That's what was said on WGR earlier 

They’re just doing reverse psychology to cover for the barren wasteland of WNY. Not even Thanksgiving and we’re already homeless because of inclement weather?

YEEESH!😡🤦‍♂️

Ok so if this was just slightly less awful, and the roads weren't as treacherous, everyone would be thrilled about having a garbage product out on the field in terrible conditions and all of this would be okay?

Sorry that I would prefer my team is able to perform at the absolute peak of their abilities to maybe win a championship for the first time in my lifetime rather than have a bunch of boomers spaz out about a game not being played in conditions that would kill the average american.

Does it suck that it's happening and is an away game and the community is missing out? Yeah. Does it highlight a larger issue and one that has been an issue in the past and will continue to be even more so going forward? You better believe it. We've had a season or two where garbage ass weather cost us games, which cost us playoff berths, which is why we were hot trash for as long as we were. If you don't think that everything that could possibly be done to help this team should be done, I'm not sure what to say.

Wonder how many people are sore about this who also complained about the Dolphins stadium heat/sunlight situation. Sometimes it feels like you guys don't want to win. I really don't get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

You'll get your money back. They don't want that kind of bad publicity.

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Trade it for a Taylor Swift ticket.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Yep, your seller will get the credit.

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

They have to refund you the price of the ticket. May not get a refund for the SeatGeek fees tho.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.