Vikings DB talks about the film study he did on the Bills

Einstein

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

You know that pretty much all deep balls like that the receivers have to adjust to.  He adjusted to it and it went right through his breadbasket.  That was a great throw and a bad drop.  Not an easy catch with the DB on him but one that a receiver should make.

You are talking about the pass after the elbow injury I think. Sorry tough to keep up. That one I agree Gabe has to make the catch. Last throw of the Minn. game, not even close. 

13 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

You are talking about the pass after the elbow injury I think. Sorry tough to keep up. That one I agree Gabe has to make the catch. Last throw of the Minn. game, not even close. 

Oh yeah sorry.  We are talking about different passes.  I thought you were talking about that 70 yard throw.  The pick in the endzone was a badly thrown ball.  No chance he catches that one.

• Agree 1

It was a bad throw by Josh.  He wasn't hurried and he usually guns the ball in there.  That ball had no juice on it.

Josh wasn't accurate in his throws in overtime.  I wonder if he injured his arm on the first Peterson interception and it stiffened up on him later.

Thoughts?

On 11/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I feel bad for josh man…he carries the team 9 times out of 10 and nobody seems to be able to step up and bail him out when he needs it.

he hit Davis right between the numbers on that 70 yard bomb the week before too that could’ve been the game winner and would’ve at worst tied it.  

he got robbed of an epic 4th quarter comeback against kc in the playoffs, got robbed of the same against Arizona a couple years back due to the defense givin up the hail Murray.  We’re just straight up cursed 

We are becoming the Packers, spend money on everything we don’t need and continue to waste a great QB.  They did it for 3 HOF QBs, I really don’t care what people think, MCBeane is a losing duo, Carolina never got it done and they aren’t  going to either, unless they can evolve.  So far I see no evidence of change.  They are looking like the Panthers in Cam’s MVP year, Ted Ginn was the #1 WR and they relied on Cam to do everything. They spent stupid amounts of money on the D, brought in Olsen, said 1 weapon is good enough, got a lot of regular season wins and when Cam couldn’t carry the whole team, they lost, sound familiar?

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

We are becoming the Packers, spend money on everything we don’t need and continue to waste a great QB.  They did it for 3 HOF QBs, I really don’t care what people think, MCBeane is a losing duo, Carolina never got it done and they aren’t  going to either, unless they can evolve.  So far I see no evidence of change.  They are looking like the Panthers in Cam’s MVP year, Ted Ginn was the #1 WR and they relied on Cam to do everything. They spent stupid amounts of money on the D, brought in Olsen, said 1 weapon is good enough, got a lot of regular season wins and when Cam couldn’t carry the whole team, they lost, sound familiar?

It does sound familiar, but I'm not quite ready to walk off a cliff yet...

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

🤣 Your little baby tantrums are HILARIOUS.  Keep ‘em coming!!

Edited by NewEra

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.