Vikings DB talks about the film study he did on the Bills

Einstein

26 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Or…maybe you will find fault in anything i say for some reason. 

Or maybe you’re just minimizing your bad take

it WAS 💯 harsh.  

it wasn’t MAYBE a bit harsh.  He’s not a jag.  Not even close.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

In your opinion. Ok…

You called him just another guy.  

then you saId “maybe a bit harsh” 

meaning, it might or might not be harsh. 

So, you’re either minimizing it or you’re saying that he is a jag.  That’s not an opinion, that’s what you said.  

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

A one handed catch at that. That guy is really special.

Three have catch you mean. Diggs actually DID make a one handed grab that was spectacular as well. 

6 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

As I said in another thread earlier this week, for all Josh's mistakes the past few weeks, he put this one on the money and his insane 70 yard pass against the Jets was right on the money and catchable as well. If both those receivers make those catches we likely win both games and Josh is being hailed as Mr Clutch

Pads to Davis was not “on the money” or even close. Behind and slow throw, in fact didn’t make it near “the money”. At least of your talking last Minn. throw. 

7 hours ago, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

How is this Dorsey’s fault if there were multiple options open?  And Davis was open if Josh doesn’t double pump and makes the throw on time.  So Peterson can watch all the film he wants, he was still beat.  

Josh was trying to get Harrison smith to bite harder on the inside post with the pump…he did but josh seemed to panic that smith was still lurking close enough to make the play so he completely overthought that throw imo. 

Davis had Peterson beat and it’s a pretty likely td and an incompletion at worst if the ball led Davis into the end zone

funny seeing Peterson say stuff like that because the Vikings defense was an absolute disaster to close out regulation and in OT lol.

I have almost no doubt josh could’ve carried the ball 6 straight times on that ot drive and he’s in the end zone 😂

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Josh was trying to get Harrison smith to bite harder on the inside post with the pump…he did but josh seemed to panic that smith was still lurking close enough to make the play so he completely overthought that throw imo. 

Davis had Peterson beat and it’s a pretty likely td and an incompletion at worst if the ball led Davis into the end zone

funny seeing Peterson say stuff like that because the Vikings defense was an absolute disaster to close out regulation and in OT lol.

I have almost no doubt josh could’ve carried the ball 6 straight times on that ot drive and he’s in the end zone 😂

He probably could have got a first down easily with his legs on the last play. So frustrating.

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Must not get a lot of new people here huh

Nope. But when we do, they tend to not make one of their first posts about how McD should go. Try to keep the overreaction bad takes to a minimum you’ll be fine. And don’t try to defend this particularly awful take. 

oh and welcome!! 😬

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

All opinions should be welcomed

sorry to trigger you

Oh I see you’re not letting go of this one and you’re choosing to be that guy. Enjoy your very limited time here, bud. 

Side note, who the ***** still uses “triggered” as a dig? 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

ok then lets cut the garbage and talk about the topic at hand. Are you not concerned that opponents are practically laughing about how they figured out this offense? 

Mildly. It’s disappointing but not shocking since we’ve all watched Davis this season. 

But no matter what, jumping from:

“Davis doesn’t run unique routes and has been found out” to

“Daboll should have been the HC instead of the guy who was a key part of the biggest turnaround in franchise history” is a bit of a stretch for… well, everyone. 

Hence, my comment “try to leave overreaction bad takes to a minimum.” 

But what do I know, I’m just some triggered guy on the internet. 😂

17 hours ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Three have catch you mean. Diggs actually DID make a one handed grab that was spectacular as well. 

Pads to Davis was not “on the money” or even close. Behind and slow throw, in fact didn’t make it near “the money”. At least of your talking last Minn. throw. 

You know that pretty much all deep balls like that the receivers have to adjust to.  He adjusted to it and it went right through his breadbasket.  That was a great throw and a bad drop.  Not an easy catch with the DB on him but one that a receiver should make.

Edited by Scott7975

12 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Absolutely nowhere.   Obviously conjecture just like most of the posts on here

Sorry, not obvious.  You delivered it as though it was fact. I was wondering if someone had said something in a press conference this week.  As if that’s not possible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.