Thanksgiving…and this season - What are you thankful for?

BringBackFergy

I'm a new dad (first son will be two in Jan, his baby brudder is six months. I dunno whose idea it was to have two babies during a pandemic but when I find that guy I'm gonna kick his @$$) so I'm thankful for them being healthy and happy. Mom and dad are tired. In fact, I'm pretty sure I died a few weeks ago and nobody's had the common gotdamn courtesy to let me know! So yeah I'm thankful for them, the wife, and that dreamboat Josh Allen. There goes mah hero!

Thrilled to have an organization that is competitive.

Thrilled to have a QB who has shown that he can be great - though, his recent regression is a major concern.

Not crazy about an offense that can't run and a defense that can't stop the run when your home games are in Buffalo.  This costs the team a game or two every year that they continue like this.

Don't like that now that the Bills have finally become a good organization that now so have the Dolphins and Jets.  What the hell - 15 years of Patriots domination while Bills, Jets and Phins were mediocre or worse and now the script is flipped?

52 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am thankful the Bills are not the SUPERBOWL favorite anymore 

Worst 3 months of my life...

It's going to be a struggle just to make the playoffs for this team.  A loss to Cleveland in a snowstorm and season can be pretty much written off.

1 minute ago, uninja said:

I’m thankful that we’re 6-3, super bowl favorites, and still bitching about the team the same way when we were bottom dwellers hoping to sneak into the playoffs on a technicality. 

Never change, you bunch of salty bastards 😂 

I don't see a Super Bowl favorite when I look back over the past 3 games.

Keeping in perspective that all teams have flaws, this team has a lot of flaws.  Some are injury-induced and couldn't be helped, some are over-estimating the talent at offensive playmaker positions.  I acknowledge that I was guilty of over-estimating how good Gabe Davis and Dawson Knox were.  Turns out, not so good (unless they are playing hurt).

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Thrilled to have an organization that is competitive.

Thrilled to have a QB who has shown that he can be great - though, his recent regression is a major concern.

Not crazy about an offense that can't run and a defense that can't stop the run when your home games are in Buffalo.  This costs the team a game or two every year that they continue like this.

Don't like that now that the Bills have finally become a good organization that now so have the Dolphins and Jets.  What the hell - 15 years of Patriots domination while Bills, Jets and Phins were mediocre or worse and now the script is flipped?

It's going to be a struggle just to make the playoffs for this team.  A loss to Cleveland in a snowstorm and season can be pretty much written off.

Two weeks in a row playing in dome and coming out of it 8-3 will have me feeling a lot better, heading into our Thu night matchup w/NE.  Won’t be a gimme to win the division at this point, but I have a ton of confidence this team will make the playoffs.  If Josh can start playing smarter and DEF get a little healthier, we’re going to go on a nice winning streak. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.