Thanksgiving…and this season - What are you thankful for?

BringBackFergy

My family always number one.

Then I’ll say Josh and this team. Last couple of weeks have been less than satisfying but, that said, this is still light years better than the drought. I still go into this next game with real hope, not the manufactured false hope of the drought.

And I can still enjoy having one of the best players in the NFL on my team, not just one of the best punters (although thank you for providing that Mr. Moorman).

Edited by Bongo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m thankful for Beane.

In fact, might even make some kind of Baked Beanes with chunks of meat that’s hot at first but can throw the last half in the garbage. Sweet and spicy with a sour aftertaste. 

Mix some baked beans with LB of hamburger a Lb of sausage & some jalopeno's & some onions, if you like mushrooms (which everything is better with shrooms) add some of those good stuff i promise !! 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm thankful that the Bills are in a position where losing to a 7-1 team is seen as a major disappointment.

After 20+ years of futility, we need to appreciate how good we've had it these last few years and how good this team can be as long as we have Allen at qb.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am thankful that Tre White has been able to get such restful nights sleep, laying his head on his soft piles of money. 

come on man. the kid had a serious injury to recover from. yeah, let him go out and play in the snow and re-injure his knee. then, by god, he can rest as long as he wants on that pile of money, as his career will be over!

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.