Deadline to announce move to Detroit ??????????????

Gisele

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Yep.  This season they've been flying on Delta 767's and they usually come from hubs JFK or Detroit.   Maybe there's a couple planes sitting around today, waiting to be fired up....and an available crew too!  

Josh can fly it single-handed. Literally. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Would hope they push the game back. Let’s get a good old 6pm night game.

5 more hours of plowing and preparation.

Challenge is can Cleveland actually get to Buffalo for the game. Guess they could stay somewhere east and drive in 45 minutes to the stadium on game day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

The last guy that claimed there were high level meetings didn’t fare well. 

LOL you are definitely right. I could end up being totally wrong. Just passing along what I was told. Obviously until the league says its happening, I am as good as anyone saying they saw "XYZ at Duffs"

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s the clearing of the snow

I’m pretending I’m going OP Sunday but I’m literally trying to find tire chains for my AWD so I don’t get stuck in parking lots!

4’ blowing snow Sunday post storm  will not work for 20,000 vehicles. This game must be going to Detroit. 

Edited by Since1981

Just now, ytownblofan said:

LOL you are definitely right. I could end up being totally wrong. Just passing along what I was told. Obviously until the league says its happening, I am as good as anyone saying they saw "XYZ at Duffs"

Your friend’s name isn’t Detroit Don by any chance?

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Greg S said:

What's with the above tweet (JustRichHansen) calling Bills fans idiotic. I have not seen one comment from Bills fans saying the league is out to get them. What's "truf"?

YOU WANT THE TRUF?!  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUF!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

I say Kathy makes an edict that there will be a driving ban for Erie county except for essential health care workers, emergency services and those with verifiable tickets to the Bills game.  Seeking volunteers with AWD vehicles and snowmobiles to assist with the above, not necessarily in that order.  

1 minute ago, jethro_tull said:

I say Kathy makes an edict that there will be a driving ban for Erie county except for essential health care workers, emergency services and those with verifiable tickets to the Bills game.  Seeking volunteers with AWD vehicles and snowmobiles to assist with the above, not necessarily in that order.  

That wouldn't come from the state level, it would come from Polancarz at the County level.

7 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

I heard Bean just put in a giant to go order at Duffs. They must be gearing up to get out of town.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Delaying the decision should not be an option.. Somebody needs to make it now.  Either a game with no fane or move ASAP to Detroit and stay there.

That much snow the odds of a Bill win go way down.  Then they will have to deal with the snow and getting to Detroit.

Agree, I would rather deal with a few extra Browns fans in a dry, windless stadium....then shuttle players to an empty, snow bound windy mess.  A scene out of The Shining....the decision is taking way too long?

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.