Deadline to announce move to Detroit ??????????????

Gisele

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He is absolutely right.  Could you imagine the backlash if people die because medical emergencies happen and they can't get to the places to help because the resources are out trying to clear the stadium area for a game?

Totally agree.  I’m sad because I love going (in spite of last week) and I hate giving up a home game.  But the game instead was some activity that I don’t like (opera, the Erie County Fair, a NASCAR race, etc.), I’d be out of my mind if it was played here given the forecast. 

So now that they're moving the game to Detroit how many bills fans are actually going to travel to that game? you figure if there was no storm at all we'd have what about 60 65,000 bills fans filling up the stadium. I'm just curious to know how many are going to travel to Detroit? especially now knowing that the worst to come is going to be tomorrow I believe and then Saturday it lightens up some. so I guess the best day to travel would be either Saturday or Sunday morning, no?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

So now that they're moving the game to Detroit how many bills fans are actually going to travel to that game you figure if there was no storm at all we'd have what about 60 65,000 bills fans filling up the stadium. I'm just curious to know how many you're going to travel to Detroit especially now knowing that the worst to come is going to be tomorrow I believe and then Saturday it lightens up some so I guess the best day to travel would be either Saturday or Sunday morning, no?

I'll be there from Cincinnati.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

So now that they're moving the game to Detroit how many bills fans are actually going to travel to that game you figure if there was no storm at all we'd have what about 60 65,000 bills fans filling up the stadium. I'm just curious to know how many are going to travel to Detroit? especially now knowing that the worst to come is going to be tomorrow I believe and then Saturday it lightens up some. so I guess the best day to travel would be either Saturday or Sunday morning, no?

It's a legit issue since Det is only about 2.5 hrs from Cleveburgh and nobody is going to be able to get out of Buffalo on Saturday

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If this is legit we'll probably get the announcement soon. This is for the best anyways, I was worried about our offense vs Cleveland's offense in heavy snow.

The weather in Buffalo on Sunday is predicted to be fine.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.