Deadline to announce move to Detroit ??????????????

Gisele

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Buffalo Bills deserve this for being cheap, stubborn and stupid not putting a dome on our stadium like Detroit in a snow belt Orchard Park. So basically once a year we are going to have a road game in Detroit because we are too cheap, stubborn and stupid because we won’t dome our stadium got it. Because Detroit was smart putting a dome on there stadium the Bills will play there once or twice a year in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Once or twice a year huh?

Cleveland's dome has helped them in their snow games.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Buffalo Bills deserve this for being cheap, stubborn and stupid not putting a dome on our stadium like Detroit in a snow belt Orchard Park. So basically once a year we are going to have a road game in Detroit because we are too cheap, stubborn and stupid because we won’t dome our stadium got it. Because Detroit was smart putting a dome on there stadium the Bills will play there once or twice a year in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Its been 8 years since they last had to move a game? Once or twice a year, really?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Hyperbole much? 

To date, in the 49 years we have been in that stadium, this has happened all of ONCE. It might happen again this week, which would bring us up to once every quarter century, basically. 

24 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The last serious snow game was five years ago, and it was pretty epic.  This isn't anywhere close to a "once a year" thing.

Edit: Also, they'd probably be talking about moving the game even if we had a dome.  The issue as I understand it is with getting the Browns into Buffalo and getting everyone to and from the stadium safely.  A dome wouldn't help with any of that stuff.

Exactly, you can’t play the game if you can’t get TO the stadium, with or without a dome. 

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Dome or no dome Bills fans wouldn't be able to go anyway. That is a lot of snow even for WNY. I doubt anyone would be on the road except for plows and emergency crews.

And the plows might be stuck and need help getting rescued if it's like last time.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Yeah, cause a dome would totally clear the roads from the airport and around the stadium so that the visiting team, emergency services and fans can avoid a travel ban. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, TheWei44 said:

Schools closed tomorrow (e.g., Nichols) already - I think we'll here about a change of venue by COB today.  JMHO

That was obviously coming...even back when I went to school before they got super soft and started giving kids "cold" days they would have closed for this, hahahaha

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

OMG...it just keeps increasing...

Now 48-60" for Buffalo...

StormTotalSnowWeb1.jpg

It’s 42 degrees here in Atlanta. I just saw a guy with a ski mask on to keep his face warm. Either that, or he was on his way to rob a bank. That guy would be standing in yellow snow at the mere thought of this weather arriving! 

Atlanta was paralyzed a few years ago by a couple inches. Something like the weather WNY is expecting would be hysterical here! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

Schools closed tomorrow (e.g., Nichols) already - I think we'll hear about a change of venue by COB today.  JMHO

They have to play this in Detroit.

1. Bills can stay there and get ready for the Lions on Thursday.

2. The Browns don't have to travel in dangerous conditions. They can easily fly to Detroit.

3. The fans in WNY can stay home and watch the game which is the smart thing to do.

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

A lot of people seem to think a game in Detroit (no weather or wind) would benefit the Bills over the Browns.  If it happens, i sure hope so.  They still would have to stop the Browns running game and Nick Chubb on a dry track.

Don't want to hear any excuses about injuries, travel, illness, adversity, routines disrupted, etc...  Bills just need to win the darn game.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

A lot of people seem to think a game in Detroit (no weather or wind) would benefit the Bills over the Browns.  If it happens, i sure hope so.  They still would have to stop the Browns running game and Nick Chubb on a dry track.

Don't want to hear any excuses about injuries, travel, illness, adversity, routines disrupted, etc...  Bills just need to win the darn game.

Cleveland will not win a game simply by running.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.