Bills open 21-day practice window for Marquez Stevenson

YoloinOhio

Just now, boyst said:

What's the rule this year about recalling players from IR to active?

Is there a limit of players that it can be done with?

Honestly, I don't know what he adds or who we would demote. I know kumerow is banged up. 

There are no limits to how many, and a player must be on IR a minimum of 4 weeks.  

When he got hurt they carried him to the original 53 man roster then added him to IR.  If you add someone to IR pre-53 in preseason, they are done for the year.  PUP requires a pre-camp injury. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/how-many-injury-reserve-players-can-nfl-teams-bring-back

There is no limit on how many players a team can place on IR, but there is a limit as to how many can be designated to return. A team can bring a maximum of eight players off IR throughout the season. The same player can be activated off IR up to two times, but both activations would subtract from the team’s allowed total of eight.

Edited by DCbillsfan
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Man. I forgot how many Stevenson haters there are. 😂

Personally, I like the guy. Doesn’t mean squat if he doesn’t get healthy and produce on the field. I’m not expecting him to be the savior or anything, but all accounts were that he was having a solid training camp before getting hurt. The guy can play outside and has speed. I’m happy he’s working back in. 

55 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Man. I forgot how many Stevenson haters there are. 😂

Personally, I like the guy. Doesn’t mean squat if he doesn’t get healthy and produce on the field. I’m not expecting him to be the savior or anything, but all accounts were that he was having a solid training camp before getting hurt. The guy can play outside and has speed. I’m happy he’s working back in. 

He's an alright return man, I'd like to see him play offense but its 2 years in and the most i remember was a cool play in a preseason game from Fromm of all people. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

That's funny, I had a dream last night where he caught the winning TD on the last play of the game against the Ravens in a playoff game after Josh heaves it into the end zone and it bounces off of the Ravens #5 into his hands. Then he points and laughs in his face and gets called for a taunting penalty, but it doesn't matter bc there's no time left on the clock and the Bills won. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.