Bills don’t have enough healthy players to run normal practice Wednesday

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Polio?  Or croup?

5 hours ago, coloradobillsfan said:

Lupus?  Is it Lupus??

I just got off the phone with McDermott, assuring him that I'm ready to go.

He said it's just a general malaise over there.  Nothing serious.

Yeah and Peyton completed just a dozen passes with no TD's and a pick for a total of 141 yards.   Man he was ready to retire, some guys just hit a wall.   We saw it happen with Rivers vs the Bills in the playoff game, his last career game and he just had nothing left on his throws.

Rogers and Russ are still trying, Matt Ryan, even Stafford seems lost.  These poor old QB's keep looking at Brady and thinking they can just keep going and it's weird how all the experience and knowledge in the world can't save you once you lose the juice.

7 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Footballs funny like that.  All the juggernaut colts rosters kept losing in the playoffs - then they win one and manning largely played pretty poorly in the playoffs and were carried by Addai and Rhodes.  

He goes to Denver and averages like 40 TDs per year and they don't win until he falls off a cliff in 2015.  

7 hours ago, balln said:

Maybe this is why they’re so ***** sloppy. They treat practice like it’s nothing. Been sloppy all season. Turned it over like crazy vs rams. Too many vet rest days. Too many ***** injury days. Now they have a cold 

Yea very weird. You can certainly run 7 on 7 and passing. Lord knows we’re not on same page wr and qb in critical situations 

and we can’t play basics pass D / can’t knock the ball down 

I just rewatched the game starting with long Dalvin Cook long TD.  There were plenty of mistakes by Bills’ players but to me the Goat is Cam Lewis.  It was a case of hero-ball where he went for the INT when he could’ve easily just swatted the ball away and game over.  He was around for Hail Murray so he should’ve known better.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, sunshynman said:

So, had a thought, if it ends up being Bills v Vikings, one franchise is guaranteed there first SB win! Scary thought for the losing franchise!

It would generate alot of drama and it would be ok by me as these guys tend to win the rematches when they have been embarrassed or upset by a team.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.