Bills don’t have enough healthy players to run normal practice Wednesday

YoloinOhio

Really slingin the hot takes there bovee.  No idea who Mathew Bovee is but if he's a writer, he gets paid to write even if he cant think of anything to write about.  Maybe he should be a stand-up comic act.  Bills players are sick but I dont what they have ??  WTF is that ??  

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I hope the team has greater intelligence than some of the fan base and get flu shots.

Bruce Smith missed a playoff game because he did not get one.

Flu shots are a great idea, for some not all. Some can’t due to allergies. Each their own. They’ve also been tried and tested for many years🤷🏼‍♂️

No curse at all. Nope. 

In a year with a healthy lineup the Bills should have cruised to the Superbowl and the only thing to stop them would be injuries and here we are. 

Lots of time left but you can’t help but feel it’s not in the cards. 

injuries, illness and mental gaffes. 

• Like (+1) 1

The health issues this year have been incredible so far. In the beginning of the year my hope of course was for the team to get HF, win two and go to the bowl. At this point my revised hope is that we make playoffs,  are healthy and playing well. I firmly believe that if healthy and playing up to their abilities this team can go on the road and run the table and then go to SB and bring it home.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.